Best News for a Mother!

by whyamihere 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I know this is so stupid and many of you will think I am nuts but I can't contain myself!

My Daughter is finally potty trained!!!!!!!! YAY! LOL!

I am so excited I can't help it! I thought to myself she will never do it and I would always just give up and hope she would be by time she was in Kindergarten! All I told her it was a Princess Toilet and if she wanted to really be a Princess then she would have to use it. By the end of that day she was going by herself! I am so happy I just wanted everyone to know! ......I know I know I am stupid for being so happy but its the little things in life that make the day go by!

Brooke

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    I told her it was a Princess Toilet and if she wanted to really be a Princess then she would have to use it. By the end of that day she was going by herself!

lol, too cute... everyone knows that every little girl wants to be a Princess! That is what you call modivation!

• ValiantBoy
    ValiantBoy

Wish my new kittens were that easy to train!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Don't it feel good! Congratulations!!

Josie (one more to go)

• blondie
    blondie

Not being potty trained and going to kindergarten could be difficult, Brooke.

My grandmother always said when they're ready, they're ready...raised 5 kids all potty trained before kindergarten.

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

Brooke!

Congrats!! I sooo understand where you are coming from. I posted here when my next to youngest was finally trained. She took forever and a day...just in time for preK, thank god.

I will celebrate with you!

=)

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Good job, Brooke, congratulations! Not a dumb thing to be excited about at all! A child's progress, a mother's success, a family's comfort.

Great!

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

**My grandmother always said when they're ready, they're ready...

Mine said the same thing, but SHE only raised one child! I raised six kids and I had one son (the 2nd child) who refused to be potty trained and was very contented in wearing diapers until he was 3 years and 3 months old! I sure celebrated when THAT finally happened!

hugs,

Annie

• wednesday
    wednesday

My 2 grandchildren and I used to do a" potty dance " when it all got to the place it was supposed to be going.

They got praised and cheered when they made it. Looks crazy, but they are all potty trained, no sweat.

I once saw a eposide on "yes Dear" about this. They bought little sammie a singing toliet, and the other couples answer was to let their child run around nude . In the story the boy running around nude got it in 2 days. whatever works.

• Mulan
    Mulan
    My grandmother always said when they're ready, they're ready...raised 5 kids all potty trained before kindergarten.

That's a good one, Blondie. I had one that I wondered about, but he was trained by age 3 1/2. I wondered why he was so stubborn. Turns out he is the most willful and most stubborn of all four of our children....................and the one most like me.

Congratulations, Mom. It's a great day, isn't it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit