My Phone Conversation With Watchtower on Tsunami Disaster!

by Voyager 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints
    I'm sorry I encountered this room. I was looking for info on Google - on the tsunami - and found you all. Im a psychology major and couldn't help being awed by the atmosphere - couldn't help being appalled at the rage factor.

how did Google lead you to JEHOVAH when you searched on TSUNAMI?

You know - i bet jehovahs aren't wasting a fraction of their time obsessing about what you think of them. So why should you?

are you kidding me? 'tis they who construct elaborate labyrinths of lies and cover-ups because they DO CARE, VERY MUCH, what the rest of the world thinks of them! you've got it backward - we could care less what they think of "us".

I'll leave you all to your subject matter from now on - I can't stomach it - If I had known what this was all about I would have saved myself the heart-rending experience of witnessing this enormous stagnation of scorned self-pity.

and you care because.......................?

p.s. why do you assume we are bitter and rage-filled. you're the one sounding all upset...

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Lynn,

If you leave here saying you see "outrage" you are 100% totally correct. You have absolutely NO WAY to understand what this cult type religion has done to millions of people in the last 120 years ! That is not your fault, luckily you have not been a JW, so you can't know.

I doubt if anyone who has never been a Witness or associated with them somehow could ever 'get' this site or understand us.

But...ya' know what ? If you never become a Jehovah's Witness...you can thank us. We taught you something that will benefit you.

Rabbit

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Bump.

Bangalore

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit