Worse neighbor experiences

by unbeliever 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Granny Linda
    Granny Linda

I hate chronic barking dogs where the owner calls them, "watch dogs," but never go outside to check as to why the barking because, "I didn't hear ..." What total idiots - until -

Just this summer we encountered the worst sort of people possible. For many reasons. In the end my husband and I threatened legal action for slander; I wrote letters to management and the owners.

Fortunetly this hill-billy {gee, no one finds that expression out of line,eh.} family moved away before they were evicted, and they were the "managers."

Document everything, especially with pictures when possible if there are chronic problems. Know your tenent/landlord [where applicable] laws. Unfortunetly though, the type of skumbags that live like we've seen, are the first to scream and yell about their rights; knowing how to work the system to their benefit because, well, .......

[not screaming, thank you] the thing that really sickens me....THEY BREED!!!! more of the same, and have full government benefits and the offspring from their "copulation" grow up to be the same low-life riff-raff....and BREED some more.

G

• wednesday
    wednesday

My burb neighborhood is old, but fairly quiet, at least it is now that my two wild ass kids grew up and moved into their own places. The neighbors across the street have too many people living in one household and too many cars parked on the street. We have tried to let them know it is against the law to block someone's driveway, but they figure it is an empty spot so why not park there?. Finally we had to get the police to come out and have a sit down and explain the rules of living in the city. They still do it but I guess there is karma, b/c around 2 am one night someone's car barrelled down the street and took the side off their car. They have been more careful were they park now. They also had a dog that kept coming to my yard and scaring my cats. We tried to talk to them but not until animal control come out and threatned them with a ticket did they keep the dog in. Actually , other than those minor things, they are clean and don't cause any trouble. One neighbor is fussy about a tree of ours that grows over to his yard, but otherwise is ok. We keep the tree trimmed, we are good neighbors. Another neighbor runs a business out of their home which is against our city ordinances, but seems they know somone on the city council so, oh well. One neighbor calls the animal control if our dog barks at all. She is so paranoid she is afraid to peek out of her house.

Most of my neighbor problems occured when my kids were growing up as they were constantly in some kind of dust up with one or another neighbor. But for the most part, all is quiet.

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints
    She asked me once to pull our bed away from the wall of our bedroom. We were newlyweds...whaddya expect??? But it took the cake when she said we peed too loud. She could hear us pee in our bathroom.

good lord... gladys needed a man, sounds like... sheesh.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit