Guess what I got for x-mas???

by morty 33 Replies latest jw friends

• morty
    morty

A job offer!!!!!

I am tickled pink about it. I have been out of work for a while now(3 years almost) due to my back injury and a company that I voleenter for, offered me a postion at collage wages!! Usally you need a degree for a Direct Care Worker but they looked at me as a mature person and I bonded with the clients so well that they called and left me a message on my phone Christmas eve and said "we would like to offer you a full or part time postion here" they have been so kind to me there. For two reaason I am shocked I got the offer.....

1) You need a collage degree

2) I have modification when I work there becasue of all the heavey lifting with the clients.

I am so happy about this and wanted to share my happiness with you all....I will be so happy to finally have a job that I get satisfaction from.They love you uncondionally and donot expect anything in return but a smile...

I will even get a damn good pay for doing something that i enjoy so much......

Thanks for shareing my happiness....

Merry Christmas all!!!

• Mulan
    Mulan

Wow, congratulations! That is great news.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Congrats Morty !! Happy New Year !!

XW

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

((((((Morty))))))

congratulations girl

• mouthy
    mouthy

Morty!!!! Great news Starting 2005 with a job!!!! GO GIRL!!!! Someone must be watching over you

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Congratulations

• Special K
    Special K

Hey Hey.. good for you morty

You sound very happy about this and that is what life is about ..seeking happiness.

Good for you.

Special K

• Brummie
    Brummie

Well now that is GREAT, congratulations, I'm real pleased for you. You will now be able to buy me a pint when you come to Englun.

muwah

Brummie

• bem
    bem

Cangratulations Great news!!

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

Congratulations!!

And you already know your way around the place? What could be grander??!!

Congrats again!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit