• outnfree
    outnfree

Yeah, Morty!!!!

What a wonderful gift!

Hugs,

Brenda

• simplesally
    simplesally

Congratulations and a Happy 2005 to you!

• morty
    morty

Thanks a million guys for all your warm thoughts and congrats!!!!

You just have no idea how much this job really means to me.

To be able to give a helping hand to others that genuinely really appreatiate you is priceless to me. That is one of the reasons that I started volunteering there.I really wanted to give something back to the community and look what was given back to me...All I can say is, what goes around, will come back around...

This is proof of it....

Happy New Year to all!!!!

Morty

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow
    they looked at me as a mature person and I bonded with the clients so well

Morty, that's just wonderful. Priceless.

Congratulations!!!

• willyloman
    willyloman

Congratulations on using your time to volunteer. In return, it paid off for you. What goes around comes around. I'm sure they're delighted to have you on board permanently. This will be a real blessing for you, and for the people you are able to help.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Congrats momma! 8)

• Panda
    Panda

Mort, Congratulations Nothing in the world like being appreciated for the thing you love! Enjoy your new (old) job.

• franklin J
    franklin J

mort,

good luck,

frank

• bebu
    bebu

Wow, Morty, that is absolutely wonderful!!!!

As was mentioned, it's nice to get an offer from a place you KNOW you will enjoy working at--no guessing and hoping about the "reality" of what it might really be. And it speaks loads that you would volunteer there out of a caring heart... I guess that that is what they REALLY wanted in an employee--more than a college degree. They also knew what they would be getting; you are what they were really looking for. You and your employers are both real winners.

bebu

• Been there
    Been there

Congratulations Morty,

What a Christmas Present. When do you start? Will you have you new vehicle by then (if you don't already have it)?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit