//What if Micheal Moore made a documentary on the WTS

by Goldminer 24 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Soledad
    Soledad
    I would rather have a real investigative news team go after the witnesses.

me too. Lots of people listen to Oprah....

• Triple A
    Triple A

Suggest you get "Fahrenhype 9/11", you might not want Michael Moore on your side after that. There is enough against the WTS without having to resort to the documenting that Michael Moore did for "Fahrenheit 9/11"

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I would say go for it, as more people die each year from rejecting blood transfusions than serving in "Bush's" war.

• Gordy
    Gordy
    It is no secret that much of what he says and does is not 100% accurate.

Looks like he has something in common with the Watchtower organisation then.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    read somewhere that JW have already been topic in his TV show.

Yes. On TV Nation, he had a show where he called on JW's door in order to tell them the good news of a new TV show called TV Nation. From what I got from Moore's comments on it, they were good spirited about it.

On the same show he also went to the president of an auto alarm companies house, parked a bunch of cars outside, and set the alarms off on all of them in the middle of the night.

Kwin

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I would watch it if he did a documentary - just like a British friend of mine copied the Panorama Documenatry on Pedophiles in the organization

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

I don't know if I could watch it. the two documentaries I watched, one about GM ( cannot remember the name) and Bowling for Columbine left me with a bad taste in my mouth. I think he could have done a better job. He brings up a lot of good solid points, but his style makes me weary; watching them made me feel like I was watching propoganda, not getting the whole truth. I really don't think him doing a documentary on the JWs would hurt them any more than if he did a documentary on catholic priest pedophiles. It would cause some press, but I doubt very many would leave the fold.

I like the Oprah idea...now if SHE did a couple of shows, invited some SilentLambs speakers, etc...put Crisis of Conscious on her book list...BAM!!! that would make an impact.

God love Oprah...one of the few celebs that wields a lot of power and uses it pretty responsibly.

• justhuman
    justhuman

I don't think so he would

• jwbot
    jwbot

Hey guys, I am doing a documentory and I need your help! Go to: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/82758/1.ashx

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

That would be so cool if he made a documentary!

I hate to tell you, though, that in the end this man's motives is also money making. I'm sure he'll assess the fact that not many people care whatsoever about the WTBTS, therefore, his movie will be flop from the get go.

DY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit