//What if Micheal Moore made a documentary on the WTS

by Goldminer 24 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

I recently watched the 9/11Farenheit documentary and found it very interesting.How much is actually true and how much is not,I don't know,but I got the impression that Micheal Moore is for real and trying to open people's eyes to truths we don't see.

Anyways,i was just sitting there,wondering what kind of documentary he'd come up with if he decided he wanted to look into the WTS.I believe it would be very interesting,and definitely an eye-opener.Of course the shallow-minded JW would say it's all propaganda no matter how clear the subject was presented.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this ...any ideas for a title?

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

I think that would be a wonderful idea! I have yet to watch F 9/11, am waiting for it to be delivered to my door from blockbuster. Anxious to see it though. I really do like the idea of a WTS one though!

• izobcenec
    izobcenec

What about "Fahrenheit 1975" ?

• Golf
    Golf

Not worth his time and money!

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

I read somewhere that JW have already been topic in his TV show.

• freedom96
    freedom96

Michael Moore will make a movie if it gets him in the headlines.

It is no secret that much of what he says and does is not 100% accurate. I would rather have a real investigative news team go after the witnesses.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

He'd make it and the ranks of Jehovah's Witnesses would rapidly swell by four million...

lol...

CZAR

• Simon
    Simon
    It is no secret that much of what he says and does is not 100% accurate.

Other than that people can only ever pick at obscure trivia and technicalities

For all his critics, they do not not have many answers.

• Mulan
    Mulan
    It is no secret that much of what he says and does is not 100% accurate.

.............as if all the news we hear is 100% accurate. There is a little truth in lies, don't you think?

• heathen
    heathen

sure now that he has offended most politicians he will go after the religionists . soon he will have no fans .LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit