//What if Micheal Moore made a documentary on the WTS

by Goldminer 24 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp
    Not worth his time and money!

I dunno...it would be fun to see the Goober-ning Body get all pissed off when the movie comes out! It would be even more amazing if someone could actually get the idea to him. I should ask my dad. He lives in Flint, MI just like he does.

laters

kaykay_mp

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

I think Micheal Moore would make a great JW

D Dog

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

We just watched both Bowling and F9/11 last week. I enjoyed both, and didn't believe everything I heard! BUT he does make excellent points on both gun control, media and political fear-mongering, and just what and who is behind the Iraq war. He did get K-Mart to respond, too! Amen.

Remember Ralph Nader when he did much good in the 60-s and 70-s? He was dispised by many. (He is today, but for different reasons...) Michael more is simply asking difficult questions, uncovering the BS, and making a buck off of it while he's at it. And he's good at it. Don't think that Nader didn't profit from his expose's.

I particularly like his interview with Moses (Charlton Heston-"from my cold,dead hands"), and his "accosting" senators on the street corner in W DC about why they haven't sent their sons to Iraq.

He has cajones.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

A WT documentary by M.Moore wouldn't affect enough people to be of interest to very many. However, I agree with an Oprah show.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

oprah is a venue to hawk books and movies more than anything else. so for her to do a show on the topic it would be to direct attention to a new book or product. so if any ex jw authors have a new book coming out that would be the time to approach oprah.

msnbc has done many programs on religion alongside its nbc program dateline. if enough people get the ear of a nbc reporter you may have some success in getting a program done. but they too as with most "news' shows do programs to again, push a book, movie, court date, medical journal etc.

a suggestion is to bring to reporters attn any big court cases that may be coming up, if they are big enough to bring local media coverage a bigger entity may be interested in picking the story up and taking it a bit farther.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit