Gadget's girl ....

by Faolan 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Faolan
    Faolan

Hello there

I'm new to this site so thought I would introduce myself. I'm actually Gadget's girlfriend (the guy of Secret Santa Fame!!) and have registered here to get a better understanding of what ex-JW's have gone/are going through. I'm absolutely stunned by some of the posts, there's some really serious stuff going on - but I'm really happy that there seems to be a great sense of humour around as well.

Anyway, I hope you all have a fab Christmas and bestest wishes for the New Year.

Faolan x

PS: Hi there Gadget babes ...

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Welcome Faolan!

Nice to have you with us---there sure are some great folks here....

hugs,

Annie

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Hello Faolan and welcome to the land of enlightenment.

• Faolan
    Faolan

Thanks Annie! (((hugs back))).

Thanks Tigerman.

Claire (Faolan) x

• Gadget
    Gadget

Hey Sweety! Welcome to the board.

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

Hi Faolan, I told my now ex BF about this place. It was very hard for him to comprehend some of the dub beliefs like shunning and not taking blood if your life depends on it. He thought they were friendly harmless people that annoyed you on Saturday morning. Reading some of the posts here was a real eye opener and he was able to better understand why I cannot stand being around my dub mother. You will learn a lot here. Welcome BTW! :)

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Welcome to the board!

That's cool that you're coming in here to get a better understanding of Gadget's past!

• codeblue
    codeblue

Welcome

• Special K
    Special K

WElcome to the forum, Faolan..alias Gadget's girl.

Yes, tis a crazy religious cult this J.W. stuff. It's very hard to explain it to outsiders. I hope some of the information on this site can help to inform you of just how weird we J.W.'s used to be. Mind boggling..ain't it. I'm glad I'm out of the J.W.'s. but it does leave a lasting impression.

Special K

• mouthy
    mouthy

A Big WeLCOME Feolan!!!! Great to e-you. Gadget came to visit this old lady in Canada I have a big spot for him in my heart.....Hug him for me. Hope you will visit with him one day (((HUG))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit