Welcome to the board!

Gadget:
    Happy Birthday, dude!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Welcome Gadgets girl

• qwerty
    qwerty

Welcome to the board Faolan! - Hope to meet you sometime.

Happy Birthday Paul.

Qwerty

• qwerty
    qwerty

Killed that thread then didn't I .....!!!!!???

• Gadget
    Gadget
    Hope to meet you sometime.

Thanks for killing the thread budd, lol.

I was talking to Sirona and we agreed that we're well overdue for another fest so I think she's going to organise one soon! You'll have to make it to that one so you can met her!

Paul

• Valis
    Valis

Oi! What's all this then? Gadget's got a girl? I thought he only liked ???? The end of the world is indeed nigh!..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Faolan
    Faolan
    I thought he only liked ????

Hi Travis

Met you earlier on this year when we all went up to the Mithras Temple and Hexham in Northumberland. Oh, and despite my best efforts - Paul still has a fettish, hee hee !!!!!! We won't ever let him forget it, lol.

My avatar was taken at Walkworth on Beltaine morning a few miles down the coast from where you had your picnic on the beach at Seahouses. Paul has indeed shared a tent at Walkworth with a at Summer Solstice, although the sheep was being cuddled by someone else (not yours truly I hasten to add!!!).

Anyway, hope you are well and looking forward to being able to visit you in Dallas some time and sampling some of your Chilli which Paul has been raving about.

Brightest Blessings

Claire, xx

• Valis
    Valis

Oh my! Hey chickie! Was nice meeting you and I'm glad you and Paul are happy together...although, I'm sure even a would be better than that bloke, but hey, to each her own right? eheheh...Yes it would be great to see you again too. I had such a good time while I was there. I really think that is what what makes vacations so nonplussed for so many, they never get to meet the people and see how they live. It really matters to me and made my whole journey so special. Cheers and please keep Paul from buggering the without his wellies on...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• fifi
    fifi

Hi there and welcome to the board.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit