Uh oh, we got caught

by Mulan 120 Replies latest jw friends

• jwbot
    jwbot

Make sure you kiss them under the mistletoe!!!!

• Fleur
    Fleur

...Or meet them at the door with a fruitcake and say, "I was just thinking of you when I was picking our family snack for the evening's festivities!"

(((((((Mulan)))))) I'm sorry that you have to deal with this crud. I just told my husband and he said "You mean people rat each other out to the elders?" "Oh, it's their duty to keep the congregation clean!" I explained. He still doesn't fathom completely how wacky dub-dom is. One of the reasons I love him so much.

We're here for you to vent to whatever happens!!!

love,

essie

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I say: send them a little Gingerbread Kingdom Hall with gummy bears for publishers, and little square candy cane book bags.. tee hee.

Country Girl

• willyloman
    willyloman
    Well..........I got the call

Marilyn: You mean, a call from one of the elders? What did he say? I'm just curious.

• onacruse
    onacruse

LOLOL!!!

We have our lights up, and a tree, with gifts and cards from folks all over the world.

We feel so damn guilty.

In that respect, there is some solace in being DFd: "Up yours, WTS...what can you do to me now, you stupid dumb-shit bastards?"

Craig

• codeblue
    codeblue

omg..........Mulan..........

Please keep us posted............

CodeBlue

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

Well, I hope they don't try to cause trouble for you!

BTW, Preston, I thought that was hilarious!

• PinTail
    PinTail

Just tell them to hit the road Jack! My house looks like the Luxor in Vegas with its lights I love it.

• observador
    observador
    Blondie (put up her first tree but cannot be seen from any window)

Blondie, how nice!

This year we put up our second tree. Not only that! I also put quite a few Xmas lights outside. It was fun!

Observador.

• fairy
    fairy

take down the tree and if the elders ask about a tree, say you havent got one or never had one.

lie to them like they lie to you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit