Uh oh, we got caught

by Mulan 120 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

We are so busted. I learned tonight, from my source, that someon saw our Christmas tree and reported it to the elders.

Rats, our days of anonymity are likely almost over. Starting Tuesday, the local congregation has the Circuit AND the District Overseer, before their CA next weekend. I will likely get a call during the week, just to check on us for sure.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Deny everything in the spirit of spiritual warfare

S

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

A Christmas tree?

I'm stumbled.

Steve

• Brummie
    Brummie

Lets hope that they dont call at the exact time you are doing you're bowing worship ritual towards the tree.

Brummie

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

Do you care about being DF'd? If do deny, deny, deny.

• catchthis
    catchthis

About time. Jehovah's chariot moves slowly these days. You guys must have some serious dirt on the society for them never to have *busted* you years ago.

• jwbot
    jwbot

tree? what tree?

• outnfree
    outnfree

So how are you feeling about this, Mulan?

Relieved, stressed, dismayed, joyful, full of integrity , bummed? How will it affect you? Your mother won't shun you, right? And all your kids are out, too. So what about your dear friend? I am trying to remember, but all I can think of is that this will create problems for her because her husband is a bit of a hard ass? (Do I have that right?)

out

• Satanus
    Satanus

One could honestly ask what right those men have to be curious about what goes on in the privacy of your home. Effectively, they are strangers, w no business attempting to stick their noses in, or taking some action because of the gossip of some gad abouts.

S

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Do you care about being DF'd?

Not a bit

So how are you feeling about this, Mulan?

Well..........I got the call, with that news just before dinner, and we went through various hilarious, scenarios all while we ate. We could care less. I just hope they don't interrupt my favorite show when they call on us.

One could honestly ask what right those men have to be curious about what goes on in the privacy of your home. Effectively, they are strangers, w no business attempting to stick their noses in, or taking some action because of the gossip of some gad abouts.

That was one of the things Dave said he would ask them about.

I want to use the Mother card. "so brothers, if you announce we are disassociated, I assume you are willing and ready to take on the responsibility of my mother now. Surely she won't want to have anything to do with me". Hahahha. That isn't true, but I might have to say it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit