Your favorite holiday movie(s)?

by gaiagirl 22 Replies latest social entertainment

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

i love to watch "a christmas carol" this time of year. dont care what version i see, I'll even watch the musical.

Mrs Jones

• Leolaia
  • Preston
    Preston

"Fanny and Alexander"

I watch it every year

• little1
    little1

Am I the only one who loves "Earnest Saves Christmas"? We watch that on Christmas Eve every year! Maybe it's a Southern thing...

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

Our favorite is definitely Christmas Story, Ernest Saves Christmas is good,

I also like the Arnold S. one, Jingle all the Way. We have seen Elf repeatedly

and it is very good, of course I love Will Farrell. Waiting to see Polar Express

this weekend when school break starts, I`ve heard great things about this one.

Has anyone seen the Muppets doing the Christmas Carol one??? To funny!

a must see.

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

A wonderful Life is the business and makes me shed a tear every time even though I know what happens.

Loved the Elf and still watch the DVD from time to time with the kids. "I'M IN A STORE AND I'M SINGING!!!" loved that bit.

Now the real Grinch is something I haven't seen, is that a tv show you get over in the States??

Take care and happy movie watching over the hollybags

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Planes, Trains and Automobiles

A Nightmare Before Christmas

It's a Wonderful Life

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

A Very Brady Christmas - not!

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

a charlie brown chritsmas. (i luv linus' "sermon"... so cute )

the santa clause is pretty cute

i think i'm finally sick of "it's a wonderful life. (i say that but i'll probably watch it and cry at the end like always)

these might not be holiday movies per se, but they're always on around christmas time, and i like watchin them:

home alone

meet me in st. louis

i haven't seen "elf" yet but the scenes look hysterical (and i luv whatshisface)

• Valis
    Valis

Don't forget Bad Santa!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit