WTS lied about Joseph Priestley and Blood

by hawkaw 68 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

So, just so I have this right....If some religious organization mis-quoted a respected authority in order to convince people as to the appropriateness of some innocent-children's-lives-taking doctrine, when in fact said authorities opinion on the matter was 180 degrees opposite this life-taking doctrine,.....that would be a really big deal?

Do I have that right?

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

If you are talking about the famed Professor of Theology Frank H. Gorman - OH YEAH!!!!!

And oh by the way on Friday, July 13, 2001, Prof. Gorman, found out for the first time that he was quoted in the Oct. 15, 2000 WTS. More to come!!!!!!!

hawkaw

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

heeheeeeee, I find that "friday the 13th" coincidence delicious!

• waiting
    waiting
    , I find that "friday the 13th" coincidence delicious!

Kinda like the WTBTS is having a run of "bad luck," eh? I still think they write in a convoluted style to confuse and intimidate the majority of their followers into obedience through mis-education or just lack of understanding.

Guess they didn't figure on the "Apostates and their Friends" group.

waiting

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

A run of bad luck, waiting?

Well we shall see.

I have been at this for only about a year and a half. You and others much longer. But, as they say, every little bit helps. I will keep you posted on what the Professor says in writing shortly. I already knows what he, a very honest man who has now been "wacked" thinks verbally.

Just give me hopefully a week and then you shall see.

And after I have what I need from the Professor it is on to the publisher, Eedermans out of Michigan, and anybody else who could make this "mess" for of a "mess". All I want is to stop this crazy needless death - sooner rather than later.

I personally want to apologize to Maximus at this point. Apparently Max published the Dr. Frank Gorman quote back around when the Oct 15/00 QFR was published on H20. I can't believe I missed this. Stupid of me for that and I am sorry. We could have been on this a lot sooner.

hawk

• Maximus
    Maximus

We'll save the details for now, eh Big Raptor?

And that will be no mere amusing act of $$ one million litigation.

Max

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Hawk,

I have been at this for only about a year and a half.

My husband and I - only "been out" for a year. I was a jw for 30 years, he - his whole life, third generation.

But, as they say, every little bit helps.

The persons who have helped us, of the regular Rank & File, have not contributed a "little bit." The enormity of the studying done, letters, e-mails, phone calls, meetings, is almost beyond comprehension for me.

Just give me hopefully a week and then you shall see.

You, being in the proverbial Driver's Seat, can have all the time you want. I'll still be waiting.

waiting

• Maximus
    Maximus

Bump to top for easier access to those responding to another thread.

M

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Not to be lazy but which thread Max?

and thanks for the bttt

hawk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit