by codeblue 48 Replies latest jw friends

• codeblue
    codeblue

Sunnygal:

ok.........let's party woman!!!!!

• OldSoul
    OldSoul
    Kilts are optional.

I think you accidentally posted to the wrong thread, dude. The nudity thread is around here somewhere... I know I was looking at it earlier

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Hey I own a kilt, and I've worn it to a couple of evil apostate gatherings. All I know is I've got better legs than Little Toe.

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

Aye, Big Tex! But without the kilt, whar would ya be? And that begat me point about paradin' around in yer altogethers, Laddie!

You said they was optional, not me. A'course, flapping up the back for a good shine I'm not above, mind'ye. And am less above with each tilt of the glass.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

OK, I know it's not very MANLY,but, I'm having trouble drinking that Single Malt Scotch Whiskey. It Burns my mouth!

So, what are some ways to drink it for us wimps?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Rabbit:

So, what are some ways to drink it for us wimps?

By IV, but that's not so good for the veins

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

Rabbit:

what are some ways to drink it for us wimps?

If yer really must water it down, do just that! Mineral water is the best thing to add to a strong scotch to help release the flavours - especially if it's cask strength (anything up to 60% vol, 120% proof!) Don't waste good malts by adding 'flavoured' mixers.

LT:

By IV, but that's not so good for the veins

It works for me dude !! Got my own drip bag and trolley just for the job!!!

Someone also mentioned Jameson - one of my favourite 'glugging' whiskeys - you could also try Bush Mills, that's another good Irish Whiskey.

I heard tell once that Wales produces a rather good Whisky too... has anyone seen / tasted it ???

Bull!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Watered down Whisky? Gah!!!! Disgusting!!
    Unless you're watering it down with more alcohol, of course, like Drambuie (Rust Nail) and some like it with Stone's Ginger Wine (Whisky Mac).

Welsh Whisky? Never heard of it!

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Little Toe, IV, huh? Well, this stuff almost took the skin off my mouth, especially with no- ice!

I have Macallan 12 year old Scotch. Just for fun...I tried it last night over lots of ice & ginger ale. It was all I had! It was pretty good tho'.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit