Please, Don't EVER buy this Whiskey

by codeblue 48 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby
    Why waste that good "7" or (god forbid) Crown Royal or a good Irish import on someone who has a nice buzz started. Save and savor the good stuff for yourself and get your cheap pals blind drunk on the hooch.

Or................twist up a nice green skunky smellin dube, and forget the damn booze! No hangover, no rot gut, and no fallin down face first...........................unless you have the whisky and dube together.

Gumby

• ThisGuy04
    ThisGuy04

we just call "Canadian Whisky" 'Rye' up here....and scotch whisky, well 'scotch'

mmmmmmm....Lagavulin

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

LT:

We got some great scores on two-player drunken "Wizball" - LOL.

Boy, does that bring back some memories - A four pack of guiness each, a bottle of Teachers blended whisky, and a pizza with EVERY topping on !!!!

The good ol' days, eh!!!!

Bull! <= now you've got me reminiscing.......!!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    If not for whiskey, the Irish would rule the world! <hic!> Do you have any... <hic!> ...any idea how musch aco...alcohol it takesh... <hic!> ...takesh to get an Irishman drunk?

I guess it's your avatar but I heard this in Stewie's voice and it made me laugh.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Bull:
    I'll never forget the entire staff coming out to see what nutcases had ordered a pizza with every topping on!!!
    I STILL say the anchovies made it too salty, though

Shame you didn't hold onto that Ford Capri - it'd be worth a mint, now.

Room215:
    Glad to see someone can spell

I believe the following list should be correct, though I'm happy to be corrected:
    Whisky = Scottish
    Whiskey = Irish
    Bourbon = American
    Rye = Canadian
    Scotch = Scottish

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Glad to see someone can spell

"Not I", said the duck

"Not I", said the little red hen

• Happy Guy :)
    Happy Guy :)

There are so many good Scottish single malts. I find that two of the more easy and smooth drinking ones are Lagavulin and (the) Glenlivet.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

BT:
    "Oh no, the sky is falling in!" Chicken Lickin.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

And now we know what they were drinking

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

ROFL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit