Please, Don't EVER buy this Whiskey

by codeblue 48 Replies latest jw friends

• codeblue
    codeblue

Ok...we have been stocking up our liquor bar....and I saw this whisky: MacNaughton for super cheap.....................(it says it is a Canadian Whiskey...but don't believe it........I know Canadian Whiskey's...this doesn't qualify)

Don't buy it...don't go there.....................

CodeBlue

• under74
    under74

I've had that before...it's not the best but....it does what kerosene is supposed to.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Code............the secret to cheap wiskey is serve a shot or two of "the good stuff" then start pouring the rot-gut. Why waste that good "7" or (god forbid) Crown Royal or a good Irish import on someone who has a nice buzz started. Save and savor the good stuff for yourself and get your cheap pals blind drunk on the hooch.

The cheap stuff is ideal for pesky brother's-in-laws and other folks whom you must tolerate but really don't enjoy having around. They can't complain......after all you offered politey and it's FREE. FREE, is the favorite flavor of bombastic in-laws and others of that ilke.

Another good use for that red-eye is disinfecting wounds and external medicinal purposes......... never know when you may have to dig a bullet out of the old man or remove an arrow from the neighbors ass.

~Hill

• confusedjw
    confusedjw
    Code............the secret to cheap wiskey is serve a shot or two of "the good stuff" then start pouring the rot-gut.

Like Jesus did!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Okay Little Toe got me curious so I tried out Glenfiddich.

Wow!

I'm converted from Laphroaig. Try some, it cures what ails ya.

• codeblue
    codeblue

You guys are all making me laugh.......THANK YOU!!!!!

I do love whiskey...mixed........and this is so cheap you can taste the KEROSENE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>omg what a comparison but oh so true...............

Big Tex...what you are talking about is Scotch....a little different than whiskey....NOdenial loves the brand of Scotch you are talking about...

CodeBlue

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    what you are talking about is Scotch....a little different than whiskey

I said that once to a Scotsman, and he loftily told me, "I'll have you know it's Scotch whiskey."

• codeblue
    codeblue

Yes Big Tex, a little different then the Canadian Blended Whiskey's...........trust me...

But better than the whiskey I bought tonight........should have listened to my "gut" feelings and NOT bought it........Now, do I serve it to people that have had a few drinks and won't know....?????/

Or send it home and hope someone drinks it.......personally......it was sooooooo bad I would rather poor it done the drain then to make people think they are drinking KEROSENE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. lol for real

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

HEY ! all this likker flowin and no one offered me any! and dont try to sneak that cheap stuff in my glass CB!

• codeblue
    codeblue

Candidly: don't worry...........I would never do that to a friend!!!

cheers,

CodeBlue

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit