What a FOOTBALL game!

by czarofmischief 24 Replies latest social physical

• Badger
    Badger

Speaking of:

Road Trip! I'm going to San Antonio on Dec. 29!

My Pokes are in the Alamo Bowl!

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

It was still a damned good game. reminded me about why I watch it. Most games are boring, lopsided. But every once in a while, you get that nailbiter.

Hey bigTex, how are your cowboys doing this year? Are they 10-1, like my Steelers? What's that? I can't hear you from down in the basement!

CZAR

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Czar, I'm with ya!! I've been a Steelers fan since the early 70s when my dad and I used to watch and root against each other. He was a Dallas fan and thought Roger Stauback was the only quarterback worth anything and of course I was a huge Bradshaw fan. Besides I couldn't STAND Tom Landry. That man only had one expression for happy mad or sad, and they ALL looked like he sucked on a lemon! (as opposed to Bill Cowher, I just love how that chin gets longer and longer the more pissed off he gets!!)

Gawd I tell you, there have been many dry years for the diehard fan of the Steelers (I call them my boys). I am so stoked to see them kicking ass this year!

It's hard to see the games out here in Seattle, the only show the SeaChickens (ducking)...

Go STEELERS!!!! Sports Fan 2 Steelers

• gumby
    gumby

I'm so let down by the Niners I ain't ever watchin football ever ever again!!!!!!!!!!

Gumby

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

I believe most Europeans just don't have the mental ability to follow such a complex game.

Lol.Most Europeans dont need suits of Armour to play a Ball Game.Cos we are double Hard bastards!

London Wasps v Leisester in Rugby Football yesterday..phew,now THAT was a Game and a half!!

• Valis
    Valis
    Lol.Most Europeans dont need suits of Armour to play a Ball Game.Cos we are double Hard bastards!

Try being pummeled by a 300 guy who can run faster than you...double batty would be more like it!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Seven
    Seven

STILLERS!!!!!!

• roybatty
    roybatty
    London Wasps v Leisester in Rugby Football yesterday..phew,now THAT was a Game and a half!!

Do they even run in rugby? All I ever see is a group of guys holding each other. In football, that's a penalty.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I didn't catch any of the game tonight so I have an odd question:

During the Monday Night Football, were there several commercials for the Sirius Satellite Radio service?

• Badger
    Badger

Uh, dude, the game starts in 45 minutes....you can see for yourself...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit