What a FOOTBALL game!

by czarofmischief 24 Replies latest social physical

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Steelers v. Jaguars just ended. Wow, my pulse is pounding. I haven't felt like this about football since we went to the Superbowl in 1995. Wow. Wow. Wow. This is why we watch this game.

Big Ben pulled it together at the last moment and drove it down to take the lead back on a field goal.

Gonna pass out now...

CZAR of the Black and Gold Klass

• cab1000
    cab1000

I thought you may have been talking about the first quarter of my COLTS game.......W O W ....that was fun to watch.....did anyone else watch that???

BTW, colts beat the smack out of Tenn.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome
    Wow. Wow. Wow. This is why we watch this game.

i went to the 49ers v dolphins game, and that was a great exmple of why we dont watch the game

• confusedjw
    confusedjw
    i went to the 49ers v dolphins game, and that was a great exmple of why we dont watch the game

Apparently so since it was Buffalo vs. Miami (Dolphins) this week.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

ahhh, i'm sorry you didnt know when this particular game took place. ok i'll rephrase.....

i went to the 49ers v dolphins game november 28th year of our Lord 2004 AD, and that was a great exmple of why we dont watch the game, including any games this week.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    I haven't felt like this about football since we went to the Superbowl in 1995

Actually I liked that game better.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Football? FOOTBALL?!

I'd sooner call myself a Jehovah's Witness than concede the game you guys are talking about is actually football!! We've had all this out before [ http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/4328/1.ashx ], when will you dear Americans learn?

Nic'

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief
    Actually I liked that game better

And I liked YOU better before you said that...

CZAR

• roybatty
    roybatty
    I'd sooner call myself a Jehovah's Witness than concede the game you guys are talking about is actually football!!

lol! If you're basing your like or dislike for football upon seeing it on tv, then you're missing the real action. You have to see a game live. Sitting there with 80,000 screaming fans, nothing like it. Seeing a 90 yard touchdown pass, a running-back getting crushed by a linebacker, games that go back and forth and are many times decided in the closing minutes or seconds. It is 100% true that on any given Sunday any team can be beaten or give a beating. Just seeing 11 guys working together to make a single play work. There's nothing like it.

I believe most Europeans just don't have the mental ability to follow such a complex game.

Hey, if you become a Jdub again, try and give this dude some mags. :)

http://www.brianurlacher.com/downloads/backb800.jpg

• formerout
    formerout

Football? FOOTBALL?!

I'd sooner call myself a Jehovah's Witness than concede the game you guys are talking about is actually football!! We've had all this out before [ http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/4328/1.ashx ], when will you dear Americans learn?

Nic' A perfect example of why we don't go to the stadiums to watch soccer football games in Britain...... the fans... ... the black eye was for calling it soccer.... lol Brad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit