What a FOOTBALL game!

by czarofmischief 24 Replies latest social physical

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Try being pummeled by a 300 guy who can run faster than you...double batty would be more like it!

Ah,but my own suit of armour would protect me from the 300 pounds Man.Whose the Big Boys in the Nfl?I,d still back our Martin Johnson or Steve thompson or ANY All Black .

Does the Fridge still play?Actually i think thats going back a bit too far?I think he played over here for a while if my memory serves.

I must admit,i always stay up late in January and watch the Superbowl,i havent got a clue whats going on but its always enjoyable.Especially half time.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief
    All I ever see is a group of guys holding each other.

In Europe, that's pretty common, especially in Gay Paris and certain parts of London...

Glad to see the stiller contingent is alive and well on JWD! Keep the faith, yinz. sev, I had no idea you were a steeler fan!

Cowher's jaw was HUGE after some of those atrocious penalties we incurred last night. There was spit flying EVERYwhere when Joey Porter screwed up royally and nearly got us killed.

CZAR

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

I always like to pull out this telling photo

• roybatty
    roybatty
    Does the Fridge still play?Actually i think thats going back a bit too far?I think he played over here for a while if my memory serves.

Funny thing about it, William "the frig" Perry was the biggest defensive line man back in the '80's. In today's NFL he'd be average. Nothing like a 360 pound dude who can run fast landing on top of you. Ouch!

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Confused jw.Thats the Argies,you probably wont get too much disagreement over here! Lol

Roy.Thanks for the info.yep,i think he was defo called the fridge for a reason.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit