BEWARE! This is an Apostate site!!

by laraby 123 Replies latest jw friends

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

OMG!!!! Why am I always the last one to know?

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

You have GOT to be kidding!!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Mrsjones

Thankyou for quoting the words to those verses. Apparently, jws don't realise that us longer term apostates have forgotten most of the memorised scriptures.

Ezekiel 33 11 Say to them, 'As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD , I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn from their ways and live. Turn! Turn from your evil ways! Why will you die, O house of Israel?

Proverbs 27 11 Be wise, my son, and bring joy to my heart;
    then I can answer anyone who treats me with contempt.

And your point was?

It's obvious, mrsjones, that the soveriegn lord disapproves of what israel is doing and is itching to kill some israelis. But the question remains why someone would bring the soveriegn's zionist problem here. Can it not remain between him and israel? Btw, he sounds a bit antisemitic.

The second one appears to be about some family problem, perhaps a kid acting in a debotched way, thus embarrassing his family. What somebody's private family affair has to do w us is beyond me. (Bible commentarie satanus, 2004)

S

• Happy Guy :)
    Happy Guy :)

That's funny I always thought this was an anti-cult site.

It's a true testiment to brainwashing in the JW cult that this thread starter is completely blind to the fact that those two scriptures he quoted apply to the WT and their behavior and conduct.

• one
    one

= BEAWARE YOU ARE IN DYSNEY WORLD.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Oh My GAWD !! Say it ain't so...... Are you sure?

I thought this was the TRUE apostate site: >>>

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Alas.........poor Laraby...........for he doth not know what he has wroght!

He shall be in agony upon bloodied knees because he must now pray for many days hence for coming into the evil lands of the once chosen and blessed by the old class of fat of the land exploiters in the borg of the town of brooklyn. He has made his post 1 of 1 and the fear in him shall most likely not allow him to ever set foot again in these evil lands to make post 2. But we shall welcome him if ever he returns.

Poor, poor Laraby since his looking upon the forbidden... has now gained knowledge that he shall never forget.

• gumby
    gumby

Laraby.....I'm demonized and have already cursed your arse. Even Jehovah can't save you because you sinned and came here. My dad...Satan, told me himself. I like spiders.....do YOU like spiders? Their cool!

Gumby

• shamus
    shamus

Alas; he/she has unleashed.... THE SWARM!

• wizedup
    wizedup

Joining ( agreeing to it's terms of use) membership with an apostate site to warn others that it's a dangerous apostate site........??????

Joining (agreeing to it's terms of use) membership with the UN and write articles about the ugly beast the UN is .......?????

This has a familiar ring. Certainly their MOTHER"S child.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit