Celine Dion - Go Away!

by hillary_step 56 Replies latest social entertainment

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    A couple weeks ago, I was standing at the Air Canada counter for an hour, waiting for their computers to come back up, and I specifically remember thinking that what this airline really needs is better celebrity endorsements. Low and behold, when I finally got on the plane, the headline in the Globe and Mail indicated that Celine had just been signed to a contract. Thank heavens

An unemployed prophet with far too much flying time on his hands. Did you know that Ms. Dion is actually Maurice Chevaliers' foot? HS

• gespro
    gespro

Did you know that Ms. Dion is actually Maurice Chevaliers' foot

ROFLMAO

I was shopping in Germany last year with a woman friend when we found ourselves peering into a fragrants shop [no, not Reepabahn...lol]. There was a picture of Celine swinging on a crescent moon [I think] advertising her parfum. My friend looks at it, look at me and says, 'Who wants to smell like Celine Dion?'

I just think she's an example of a child taken from her parents too soon...

gespro

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I just LOVE it that Jennifer Rush (of Australia) sings her version of "The Power of Love" (live, in concert) that makes Celine's version sound plum WIMPY! Like a cat got its tail caught under a rockin' chair!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey,hillary_step,I totally disagree!I think she sounds like a cat in the blender,LOL! And where does she get those god awfull outfits.Where would you find a talior to make you a pair of pants,where the waist band sits directly under your chin,and admit to making them?...LOL!...OUTLAW

• codeblue
    codeblue

Hillary: Love your thread..........I have often felt the same way about Celine...lol

Sixofnine: I love the "needs more cowbell" phrase....I can't get it outta my mind since I saw that skit on Saturday Night Live!!!

Thanks for the laughs you two!!!

CodeBlue

• Scully
    Scully

H_S:

Thank you.

btw, I remember reading somewhere that when Celine Dion sings lullabyes to little René Charles, he cries until she shuts the hell up.

Love, Scully

• missy04
  • JH
    JH

A Celine Dion thread without pictures....

I like some of her songs though.

• missy04
    missy04

I really like Celine Dion.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Missy04,

I really like Celine Dion.

Whyyyyaaaaaahhhhhh?

HS

Share this

Google+