Celine Dion - Go Away!

by hillary_step 56 Replies latest social entertainment

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Ms. Dion,

I am now painfully well aware that you have recently signed a multi-million dollar contract with the beleaguered Air Canada, much to the chagrin of its workers I might add whio have been forced to take a pay hike to pay for your advertisement. Hell, this is Canada, anything that makes little sense is tolerated here.

The reason that I am so painfully aware of the fact that you sub-contract to Air Canada is that the bloody song that you sing on that bloody advert of theirs is like some damned terminal viral outbreak. It is everywhere, every three minutes and like the rest of what you produce it is extremely irritating. You wail and bleat your way through these few lines like a cat caught in the dishwasher.

And anyway?..what the hell does ?Hugh and aaaahhhhhh? actually mean?

Get the flu, devote yourself to collecting ants, buy a fleet of knocked down submarines, anything ? just go away.

Pant, pant, pant - HS

PS - And another thing Ms. Celine Dion, fan of Slime Whitman - Why does formatting with Office 2003 not allow for a cut and paste to be placed on a previous cut and paste? Hugh and aaaaaahhhh might work this out one day.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

... ...

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

LOL

VH-1 did a "Top 50 Most Un-Metal Moments of All Time" show, I saw it a couple of weeks ago. One of the top moments was Celine covering AC/DC's "You Shook Me All Night Long" at an awards show or something. One of the comedians that provided sound bites for the show quipped that Heavy Metal should collectively take out a restraining order against her. I was on the floor laughing.

• Simon
    Simon

LOL

She is in the Barbara Streisand and Whitney Houston category: Annoying as hell, thinks she should screetch over what would otherwise be a nice instrumental and tries too hard to always be impressing with her voice.

The result is aweful.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

LMAO @ HS !!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I think Hillary just wants more Cowbell, and I think that if the Hillary ask for more Cowbell, Celine Dion should give it to him, baby.

http://mknx.com/v/cowbell.wmv

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

LOL! ((((()))))

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

A couple weeks ago, I was standing at the Air Canada counter for an hour, waiting for their computers to come back up, and I specifically remember thinking that what this airline really needs is better celebrity endorsements. Low and behold, when I finally got on the plane, the headline in the Globe and Mail indicated that Celine had just been signed to a contract. Thank heavens.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

lol@cowbell blues.

Dear Doctor,

I have noticed an interesting phenomenon. When Ms. Dion reaches for that high note when she sings 'aaaaahhhhhhhhh' ( way back deep at the back of her throat ), my cat puts back her ears and propels herself through her cat flap at close to the speed of sound, making a strange panicky 'meeeeaaaaahhhhhhhhh' sound.

Is my cat celine?

HS

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Yes. If your feline makes a beeline, then it's celine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit