Wish Me Luck

by Englishman 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

Today I visit the hospital for my pre-operative check up. If I'm found to be fit and healthy once more, then I will be admitted back into WSM General in 2 weeks time to get reconnected.

Which will mean goodbye to the bag and hello to my a**! Just in time for Christmas.

It's something to with be able to withstand anasthesea. (Wasn't she a Russian princess?) It seems so crazy somehow. I have to prove how fit and well I am in order to be admitted for surgery. If I was totally fit and well I wouldn't be going into hospital in the first place!

Oh well. Wish me luck.

Englishman.

• Angharad
    Angharad
    goodbye to the bag and hello to my a**!

You have a way with words Mike !

Hope it goes well today and they give you the all clear for the surgery

• Golf
    Golf

Wishing you well English. We would be up sh-t creek if we didn't have that 'exist' at the rear of our rump. Keep your hands off the nurses. Guest77

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Good luck Mike.
    Wishing ya all the best, and keeping my fingers crosed for ya!

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Good luck Mike. And keep us posted.

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

I"ll do and I 'll crossed my fingers as well

----

When the last Russian Tsaar was murdered, together with the whole family, there was a woman who claimed to be the Princess Anastasia, she said that she escaped the murdering.

She has spend most of her life to proof she was the one she claimed to be, with no result (read $$$$) Later, DNA research told that she was not the princess.

• bem
    bem

Eman , Lots of good luck and best wishes to you.

Sure that everything will go well for you.

• Duncan
    Duncan

All the best, Mike.

Good Luck.

Duncan.

• Gill
    Gill

Good luck Englishman, can I call you Mike?

Don't be brave if you don't feel like it but stick with it and get your problem sorted.

I'm such a blubbering fool every time I have to go to the hospital. I make such a twit of myself that my immeadiate family all refuse to go to the hospital with me. Good job I'm a lot healthier these days, touch wood!

Like you, I suppose, I've had quite a few nasty, hair raising but necessary procedures in hospital and though I wouldn't want to do it all again, IT WAS WORTH EVERY MOMENTS DISCOMFORT!

All the best,

Ju

• nelly136
    nelly136

hope all goes well with your bum and its better for crimbo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit