Wish Me Luck

by Englishman 62 Replies latest jw friends

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Wish you the best Mike and once all is ok and no leaks are found.....................I'll send you a gift certificate for toilet paper.

HappyDad

• wasasister
    wasasister

I am most pleased to hear that you will be fully operational again, and free of the "bag." It is particularly gratifying to me, as the true assholes - those who have used your situation in a most deplorable manner - will be deprived of their dubious ammunition.

Wishing you a speedy and complete recovery.

Wasa

PS: to the mods....please leave the language of this post in tact.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Good luck E-man. Soon to be announced the four little words you've been longing to hear - -

"All Systems Are Go!".

• nilfun
    nilfun

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Eman. Take care.

• Englishman
    Englishman
    It is particularly gratifying to me, as the true assholes - those who have used your situation in a most deplorable manner - will be deprived of their dubious ammunition

Wasa,

It's OK, it doesn't bother me. I've learned to handle this one and laugh about it, which is much better than all the hushed voices normally associated with a colostomy. My good friends are always offering to carry my bag for me! It's actually not that big a deal. I can work and exercise normally most of the time. Plus, it only fills up twice a day, one doesn't carry a bag of poo around all the time. I'll be glad to wave it goodbye, but I won't ever forget that if it wasn't for a colostomy I wouldn't be alive now.

Mike.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

good news, Eman.

Now you're under starter's orders!

• wasasister
    wasasister
    Wasa, It's OK, it doesn't bother me.

I know, E-man...but it bothered me. I hate to face how low my fellow-man can go.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

((((((Mike))))))

wishing you the best and a speedy recovery !!

and Ditto what wasasister said !!

Many hugs from across the pond !

XW

• outnfree
    outnfree

Hi, Mike!

Glad you got the go ahead! I'll be marking my calendar to especially remember you on the 5th so that I can echo Joy's sentiments about the surgeon's skill and a healthy outcome.

Brenda

• Xena
    Xena

Glad to hear things are progressing well Mike.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit