Is Jesus Christ and Michael the ArchAngel one and the same person?

by booker-t 251 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Sabrina:I hope it didn't take you half an hour to write that. And if not, I hope you missed my post by accident.
    I'm well aquainted with what Leo has posted about her views on the bible. As you rightly state, her views are well known. Nonetheless she presents an unbiased picture and frankly I'm amazed and even delighted that she continues to show the interest and passion that she does.

• Greenpalmtreestillmine
    Greenpalmtreestillmine

Little Toe,

You said you partook of the emblems as a JW. Do you today feel the same as you did then?

Sabrina

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Green,

It seems to me that you are trying to find reasons to dismiss Leo's reasoning. If she does not believe that the Bible is inspired of God, does that mean her objective analysis of scripture is invalid? I don't think so. I find her analsyses comprehensive and refreshingly free of bias one way or the other. She doesn't seem to stretch her interpretation of scripture to fit some preconceived ideas.

Personally I am not a "spiritual" person so my opinion probably doesn't matter much to you. I usually don't read these threads, but when they get really long I sometimes glance through them because I do have an academic interest in various Bible topics.

Carry on... lol

• Greenpalmtreestillmine
    Greenpalmtreestillmine
    It seems to me that you are trying to find reasons to dismiss Leo's reasoning.

No, I am trying to find out what LT believes.

Sabrina

• myelaine
    myelaine

Dear LT,

Please, tell Green what you believe.

michelle

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I remembered Ian's prayer vigil, so stayed up, hence I've redone the Tripart man thread:
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/81048/1.ashx

Sabrina:What do you mean "feel"?
    If you mean have I lost what I got, on leaving the JW's, I have to say a resounding "no!".
    Ask Jim Whitney (Amazing1914) the same question and you'll get the same answer.

In every way things are better.
    All my old "anointed" acquaintences who remained in seemed to grow weaker in the spirit as time went on, as the life was sucked out of them
    I genuinely grieve over that.

• Greenpalmtreestillmine
    Greenpalmtreestillmine

LT,

I too partook of the emblems. I too suffered for it. What t want to know now brother is, what do you believe!? Plain and simple, what do you believe, brother.

Sabrina

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I think we are building to a climax here. Ross she is trying to put a label on you.

• Greenpalmtreestillmine
    Greenpalmtreestillmine

Frank,

Please don't try to read my mind. I am sincerely interested in what LT believes. Is that some big taboo here?

Sabrina

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Leo,

Thank you for sharing your knowledge about the Bible with us. I have learned more from you about the Bible than I ever did in the years I studied what the Watchtower Society said the Bible says. My faith in the Bible has been bolstered and not destroyed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit