What Do You Do When You Get The "Blues"???

by minimus 33 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Kate, All I can say is OUCH! ......I like the comment about "overanalyzing" things. We Do tend to do that and we start thinking WAY too much and USUALLY we're WRONG!

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

Percoset and Christmas Tree

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

THERE WERE SEVERAL REPLIES HERE THAT PEOPLE USE AND THEY WORK!

I STUMBLED OVER A DIFFERENT APPROACH.

ACTUALLY I DIDN'T STUMBLE OVER IT. IT WAS SUGGESTED TO ME BY A FRIEND.

HIS THEORY IS, PRAYER OR CONTACING THE SUB CONSCIOUS OR UNIVERSAL CONSCIOUS ARE ALL THE SAME THING.

SO HE SAID TO USE THIS ANY TIME YOU HAVE EMOTIONS THAT ARE UNCOMFORTABLE AND WE CAN NOT FIND A LEGITIMATE CAUSE.

SO SINCE I WAS HAVING FEARFUL FEELINGS OVER MINOR ISSUES, I PRAYED TO MY SELF CONSCIOUS, TO CORRECT THIS RESPONSE AND STOP IT (((UNLESS IT WAS JUSTIFIED.)))

HE SAID TO WORD IT CAREFULLY AND I DID.

I'LL BE DAMNED, IT WORKED! OUR MIND IS A WONDERFUL TOOL AND IF WE CAN FIND THE KEYS TO IT, I FEEL WE COULD DO MORE AND MORE SELF HEALING.

Outoftheorg of the i'll be damned class.

• kat2u
    kat2u

I do something special for myself.. a warm bubble bath.. a special dinner... sometimes something soft and fuzzy helps...

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    Kate, All I can say is OUCH! ......I like the comment about "overanalyzing" things. We Do tend to do that and we start thinking WAY too much and USUALLY we're WRONG!

huh? Don't quite follow you Minimus.........

I'm simply talking CHOCOLATE it's my great comfort food. Don't take it so personally you aren't really a piece of candy ya know, sheese!

• astro_girl
    astro_girl

A date with

always helps!

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Being totally honest.........well.........I eat. But, then again, I dont have to be blue to eat,,,,I can be bored as well. I need a hobby huh? Well, I am looking into taking some fitness exercise classes and really working on my emotional overeating. I am sure if I will ever will myself to exercise it will help my mood and help me to keep on track with a healthy eating plan.

Talking to a very close friend always helps me keep things in perspective, most of the time.

• minimus
    minimus

Kate, I thought I saw my picture on those M&Ms.

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake
    Kate, I thought I saw my picture on those M&Ms.

Minimus, what a coincidence because you DO help chase the blues away, too!

• Nancy Drake

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit