They say they won't publish the Awake anymore???

by under74 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Good catch, Gumbalicious! (You're so funny...)

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    (You're so funny...)

He is, isn't he, Seeit? He and Shotgun together would make one Hell of a comedy team.......I keep telling them this, but, they don't seem to be taking me very seriously at all............

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Would the WTS start rumours among the R & F about this to create a panic and therefore an increase in donations?

I can see it now! "They're going to cancel the Awake! We must donate more to keep it running!"

Kwin

• under74
    under74

Lonewolf-thanks for the info. I'll look up the threads. Gita & Kwin- Well, what you guys are saying leans towards conspiracy theory but I wouldn't put anything past the WTS. ps--does Gumby have groupies??

• gumby
    gumby
    ps--does Gumby have groupies??

Under74.........groupies me arse! .....I have concubines! Seeitallclearlynow and Sunnygal are my two hottest ones so far and I'm lookin to get a bunch more. Ya jealous bastard!

*gits on his AWAKE horse and rides off into the sunset* ( <<<<that there's a horse)

Gumby

• under74
    under74

You ride a sheep!? It looks so awkward with your knees dragging on the ground. Hysterical! LOL...What am I jealous for and how come everybody on the forum thinks I'm a guy?

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Yes! It's true. They're going to discontinue Awake. Remember how they renamed Consolation to Awake. Well, they want to rename Awake to AFAKE!

• gumby
    gumby

Under 74,

What am I jealous for and how come everybody on the forum thinks I'm a guy?

Damn! After I posted that, I was wondering if you might not be a girly. K then...you ain't a bastard and I can see why your not jealous. Better?

Kenneson, you mean to tell me you don't really think the Awake isn't one of the ponies in Revelations? Those other ponies and the one Jesus rides on are going to be up to their bridles in blood with guys like you.....you you you doubter you!

Gumby

• under74
    under74

Gumby-I wasn't offended, just curious. And I'm a believer that girlys can be bastards too. Afake!? I wish they'd be that honest.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Well, Gumbaboo, doesn't Psalm 147:10 tell me that Jehovah doesn't take delight in the mightiness of the horse? Need I say more?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit