She really wanted a boyfriend. But eight...?

by Mecurious? 40 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    there IS a difference between a man harming a little girl and a woman seducing a little boy

I experienced both. Both hurt.

This woman does not need psychological counseling. Like most pedophiles, she sees nothing 'wrong' in her behavior. Like most pedophiles, she is interested only in using. Like most pedophiles she needs to be withdrawn from society for the rest of her life, else upon her release she will hurt again. As in the fable of the frog and the scorpion, "That's what I [they] do."

The boy will need counseling. Victims of child abuse recover more quickly and more completely with the support and care of the family. If he can have that, he is on his way.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

To state a child who is "going along with it" suffers less than one who is forced is a statement of the obvious.

It however ignores two words; informed consent.

Seduced or forced, a child is incapable of giving informed consent. Seduced or forced, it is still rape.

Either they have no real concept of what they are consenting to, or they are so young that it is easy for the abuser to create a fantastical scenario the child believes in, which enables the abuser to do what they want with the kid co-operating.

• wednesday
    wednesday

this actually happened to my husband, a babysitter molested him. he has suffered greatly from it. It does go unreported in so many cases, esp older boys. There is some demented thinking that it is a "sexual experience" for a boy but rape for a girl. We must take a hard line one these criminals and protect our children.

How many young boys have been molested and have never reported it? I shudder to think ofl the numbers.

• Brummie
    Brummie

google, as controversial as it is I do see the point you are making and agree with you that IN SOME CASES it is different for a boy who is sexually manipulated by a woman than it is for a boy who is abused by a man, but in others the same emotional scars and hurt have lifelong effects.

Everyone experiences things differently even if the event is exactly the same.

Brummie

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

SOME CASES it is different for a boy who is sexually manipulated by a woman than it is for a boy who is abused by a man

What is the difference? And why does it matter? And if it matters should the courts be more lenient with women who molest or "seduce" little boy(s)?

If the courts shouldn't be more lenient with women who "seduce" little boys then why make the dubious distinction anyway?

M'

• Brummie
    Brummie
    What is the difference? And why does it matter? And if it matters should the courts be more lenient with women who molest or "seduce" little boy(s)?

Mec, when I say it is different for some I am reffering to the emotional damage that has been done, when a male sexually abuses a boy the perception for the boy can be quite different than if he was abused by the woman, I am not saying the abuser has done something less serious if she is a woman, so NO, the courts should NOT be more lenient. Like Wednesday said, we must take the hard line with all of these criminals.

Brummie

• avishai
    avishai

Arrghhh. Dammit, think. Do you think all men that molest hold their victims down and force them? No, many of them convince, cajole, and guilt their victims into it as well. It's molestation, it's rape, no matter how you slice it. I had the same problem with the Mary Kay Latourneau interview with Baba wawa. It's a bullshit excuse. IT'S NO DIFFERENT!!!

and no, no joke, when i was 8 years old i would have loved to do "you know what" to my teacher. no joke.

(says someone, who was sexually abused by his male non-witness cousin, so don't think i'm just being funny here)

Which may account for your warped thinking .. Seriously, have you gotten counseling for this? It's very important to work these issues out. I mean no offense at all, I've worked with victims, and this is a prime example of what being molested does to your thinking. Get help, friend. (((((googlemagoogle))))

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface
    Abaddon : To state a child who is "going along with it" suffers less than one who is forced is a statement of the obvious.

It however ignores two words; informed consent.

Seduced or forced, a child is incapable of giving informed consent. Seduced or forced, it is still rape.

Either they have no real concept of what they are consenting to, or they are so young that it is easy for the abuser to create a fantastical scenario the child believes in, which enables the abuser to do what they want with the kid co-operating.

That's the real risk and trouble (even if not concious for the abuser)... Also everybody and every story can be different (some pedophile affairs looks like love stories from where I stand - like that couple who had 2 kids - she's in jail because he was 12 and because they had an other baby ... it's terrible) but here we are talking about an 8 years old not 12 not 14 or 16 but 8 that's more than young. Anyway the fact is that love should overcome the sexual part and it is the adult job to make the situation safe ... or is it about love ? Now about the sexual aspects, if I take my son's example, he have been chased and lets say very well documented in live on nasty weird sex from a Young JW sister (Oh Lord !) who played doctor and nurse with him ... I though that they were good friends ... Actually I began to wonder when I realised that Tony was not at all interested to meet her when she proposed several times in a row. Also she hab bought him a video game and from them it was always about : "I've got a new game you want to try?". And in knowing how interested he was about video games, I thought that something was wrong ... he was about 8 actually .she was 18 .. I felt that maybe he had the feeling of being manipulated cause she was asking him very often since the gift, and I was kind of proud of his reaction ... so I said something like : she's trying to manipulate you and you don't like it ??? ... he said "Yeah ... I don't like it" ... "You should give her the video game back" ... he said "no ..." ... But I didn't think it was about Sex too !!! ... He told me 4 years later. It was all about "look and touch" ... Tony didn't feel like abused, he only fell anoyed at the end ... it was not interesting to him and he didn't like the fact that it could be a condition to have to look and touch her to play video games. But she was an abuser and she tryed to manipulate him and it could have worked, and she could have been violent, or more efficient in her ways to get what she wants (she "a kind" of abuser) without care about what my son wanted or didn't wanted ...

• Corvin
    Corvin

Magoogle, I agree, you really need help yourself.

There is no excuse for what that woman did to that little boy.

When I was 13, I had an 18-year-old girl friend, and she was disturbed. It was fun to meet her after school and "make out", but the kissing and petting was as far as I wanted it to go. I was not ready for what she had in mind. When she got me alone for the first time and tried to have sex with me, I left and never saw her again. No child is ready for sex emotionally or physically at that age and your thinking, google, is warped and yes, SCAREY.

Corvin

• Gerard
    Gerard

Tammy Imre went to Barbizon modeling school for acting and modelng . She wanted to be an actress. http://www.virtualvoyage.com/studio/actress/tammyimre/bio.htm

Do they have plays in prison?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit