She really wanted a boyfriend. But eight...?

by Mecurious? 40 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Mecurious?
  • czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

I've heard of things like this before. I hope the boy can get help dealing with everything. I wonder what the long term effects on him will be?

CZAR

• Love_Truth
    Love_Truth

She needs to spend her life in a mental institution.

Connecticut, it figures.

• Elsewhere
  • kls
    kls

My god that is the age of one of my grandson's, 8 yrs is still a baby. What the hell is wrong with that sleeze bag. I hope they put her away for as long as possible. What the hell would anyone get off on a child,really i can't understand it.

• avishai
    avishai
    She needs to spend her life in a mental institution.

No, she needs to spend her life in prison, like any other molester. So many people say "She needs psychological help" when women are involved in molesting, Instead of "Put her away" The way they would if a man was a perp. She may need psychological help, but it should be in prison, and she should'nt ever be let out. Women molest too, and it's grossly underreported

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Women molest too, and it's grossly underreported

No kidding!

I have a son that age! grrrr If she were to do that to my son, then she would be six feet under and i would be the one in prison!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I just visited my grandsons in Connecticut. The oldest is 8 1/2. I can't imagine some woman hurting and confusing him that way. It would just break my heart.

I don't know if prison helps child molesters. They just end up getting out and doing it again to some other child. Maybe they need to send them all to live on Mars with each other.

• Dirt Rocker
    Dirt Rocker

That's disgusting! I think she needs to be taken to a mental institution instead...

• avishai
    avishai

DR, she at LEAST needs to be in a prison mental institution. I think she should be executed, as I think all child molesters should be. But that's just me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit