She really wanted a boyfriend. But eight...?

by Mecurious? 40 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Dirt Rocker
    Dirt Rocker

What I think is sick is when child molesters get jobs around children where they can be with them alone and do whatever they want and no one will know forever until the child tells someone. Which that usually deosn't happen either because they will threaten the child so they are scared.

My mom and her 3 sisters were sexualy molested by their father when they were children and nothing happened to him for it. That is until he got cayght doing it after 7 years to my cousin. And even then he was only in prison for 7 years.

• Brummie
    Brummie

edited

• avishai
    avishai

((((((DR and family)))))))

@ 7 years

• Dirt Rocker
    Dirt Rocker

Thanks avishai...

I don't remember this thank god, but I guess he had tried to move on to me and my sister when we were really little too. I didn't know all of this about my mom and aunts until just recently. She says she tried to tell me a few years ago, but I don't remember. He was a pastor/missionary as well.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

((Brummie))

• Brummie
    Brummie

Stef I edited it out cus I dont want to underestimate the emotional damage this may have caused to this little guy in the news report. Also, perhaps this woman does deserve beheading

((stef))

Brummie

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

Has it occurred to anyone else that in this case the word "boyfriend" is quite literal? The kid is literally a boy. Just says something about the usage of the term.

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

i'm not sure if this can be called "molesting"... "seducing" would be a better term. why didn't anyone do that to me?

there IS a difference between a man harming a little girl and a woman seducing a little boy.

• under74
    under74

"i'm not sure if this can be called "molesting"... "seducing" would be a better term. why didn't anyone do that to me?
    there IS a difference between a man harming a little girl and a woman seducing a little boy."

....nice GMG...while you're out drowning kittens, do you think you could search for a little tact when it comes to 8 year olds?

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

This is sick, but if we kill people who do this (non-violent), we lose all hope of any deterent for those who are violent towards their victims.

If we do that, people will actually be more inclined to kill children they abuse to cut down on the chance of discovery, as they'd be nothing for them to lose. Think aboiut it; killing non-violent child molesters will mean that more children are killed. Still happy with doing it?

Also, I don't think any of us is qualified to state catagorically whether she is mentaly ill of not.

To me any adult woman who described an 8-year-old as their boyfriend, and said they'd marry him someday, would pretty obviously be several sandwitches short of a picnic; maybe some of y'all have professional qualifications that tell you otherwise.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit