COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT: now open for business

by Terry 40 Replies latest jw friends

• leec
    leec

I think I've probably already used up my complaint allotment for the time being, so ...

• Heartbreaker
    Heartbreaker

My kids are never quiet when I need them to be. And they sleep in during the week and make us all late, and NEVER on the weekends when we can get more sleep.

• dig692
    dig692

I can't eat whatever I want whenever I want without gaining weight. I just love food dang it! I wish I could eat it and the calories would just burn themselves completely overnight while I slept.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

I used to sleep 8 hours at a time. I am in my mid 30's now, and can no longer do that most nights. And it pisses me off.

I actually have been dealing with a bit of writers block lately on my JW blogs. That sucks.

I am out of good beer tonight. Time for a Miller Lite.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

It's 9 freaking degrees fahreheit here, plus it's Friday night and I'm too tired to even get out to see a movie. Plus a confession, most of the stuff on here about 607 B.C.E, the new, or is it next generation,and 1914 completely goes over my head. And it makes me feel stupid.

• Terry
    Terry

I can't sleep through the night either.

I sometimes wake up at four something in the a.m. and have to watch ridiculous infomercials.

Either that or I watch Spanish language stations and their infomercials. Apparently there is no FDA restriction on Latino claims for

products. I'm amazed at the crap they are able to sell!

• jacquicortez
    jacquicortez

i'm tired of people talking about taxes. i hate this time of year! taxes taxes taxes..... where is my w2....all the stupid

"we got your back" HNR block comercials. I HATE IT! if i hear the word tax one more time i'm going to scream.

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster
    if i hear the word tax one more time i'm going to scream.

This must be very taxing.

• Terry
    Terry

Sean Hannity is in a constant state of outrage. How does he manage it? He is not a deep thinker. He seems to erupt rather than speak.

Limbaugh is, at least, entertaining in his diatribes.

O'Reilly is interesting even though he comes off as an oaf, a bully and self-promoter. He is a tireless advocate for children's issues but has a weak spot for traditional religion. Beck is full of ideas and has a gee-whiz innocence. He is an analytical side to him the others don't have. He is THE MOST POPULAR talking head in media. That means he has tapped into something very huge and popular the others are missing.

Michael Savage is the Tasmanian Devil combined with Howard Stern. What a strange little man! He is interesting, however.

Mark Levin has a weasel's charm. I don't understand his popularity at all.

The above people write bestsellers! Their books cause people to spend money. I'm flabbergasted by it.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I hate my boss's wife.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit