COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT: now open for business

by Terry 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Terry
    Terry

Here is your chance to complain.

What is really bothering you and what would you like to see happen?

Go on, let it out; let it all out.

• Happy Guy :)
    Happy Guy :)

My complaint is about cold weather. I would like to see global warming quicken it's pace so that us Canadians can be warm year round. Being cold sucks!

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

I think Presidential elections should be yearly. That way we can all be in perpetual turmoil and full of energy.

• kls
    kls

Here here Happyguy i haven't seen the sun for so long it would scare me if it came out.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

ok.. whats the difference in a bitchfest and complaining?

i'll try to just complain....

I"M TIRED OF BEING POOR! i want to be able to afford a freakin dentist..and on that subject if i see another damn hippo or gorrila or tiger getting dental work done here in the USA when i cant get any done i'm gonna start a freakin safari and start me a collection of taxidermied animals with good teeth stuck on my walls..

I'M TIRED OF BEING POOR! for the first time in my life i have just TWO freakin pairs of shoes.. i'm female dammit i should have a closet full of shoes , if i wear them or NOT!

on the plus side i do get to live with someone with an internet connection so i'm able to come complain .hehe

hows that?

• kls
    kls

Candidly-Nuts,,,,i get the feeling you are trying to tell us that you are TIRED OF BEING POOR,,,,,,,LOL,, Am i right?

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

no what i'm trying to say.. if you'll bear with me.. is that I"M TIRED OF BEING POOR!

TIRED! TIRED I SAY! i need a rest from being poor lmao

• Swan
    Swan

Holidays in the US, now that I celebrate them, should be evenly spaced. Here is November with Veteran's day just two weeks before Thanksgiving, and nothing in October or August unless you happen to be one of the fortunate few to get Columbus Day off.

But then again, maybe I should be careful what I wish for. With my luck they would add sixty more work days into the middle of November!

Tammy

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

"ok.. whats the difference in a bitchfest and complaining?"

Most people complain. I bitch!

Walter

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I'm giving you no shit Terry, my balls are still bothering me. I just want the itchy pokey feeling to go away.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit