COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT: now open for business

by Terry 40 Replies latest jw friends

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

Just give it a couple more days, Nos. If you keep up the shaving, you'll get addicted to it, though. Just a warning from one Brazilian to another...

My complaint for the day is I'm all out of halloween candy and I've got a sugar low.

• Terry
    Terry
    Nosferatu complains: I'm giving you no shit Terry, my balls are still bothering me. I just want the itchy pokey feeling to go away.

OKAY, HERE YOU GO!

http://www.healthy.nf.ca/pamphlets/stds/STD_Crabs.htm

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

LOL@Terry.

My complaint is that you can hardly find any good men's goth/industrial shoes that are under 60 dollars.

Another complaint is how when you try to search for something online, all you get are these stupid storefronts that try to install spyware on your system!

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Can somebody please fix the Search on this Website. And Google is supposed to be an improvement?

• Corvin
    Corvin
    I'm giving you no shit Terry, my balls are still bothering me. I just want the itchy pokey feeling to go away.

Nos, hydrate them for a while, then shave them again. The pokey feeling will go away and you will be on the road to shaved balls being quite normal and comfy . . . if not preferable. Don't give up! Think "Patrick Stewart"!

Corvin

• Preston
    Preston

I wish I had more friends.....

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Nos.. if you were a cowboy she wouldnt care if your balls were hairy or not..........

-Hill (cant imagine trying to ride a horse with do-it-yourself crabs like Nos has class)

• TMS
    TMS

Helen Wate handles all my complaints. So, if you have one, please go to Helen Wate.

tms

• under74
    under74

First of all, Helen Wate never returns my calls. Second, there are no cowboys where I live--just the girly-boy type that shave their balls. Third, I have insomnia and I want to have normal sleeping patterns for once in my life. Fourth, I keep killing threads. AND FINALLY, the whiskey's almost gone. P.S. Preston, I've looked around the forum and you seem pretty popular here.

• Tim Horton
    Tim Horton

I'm tired of complainers. c

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit