Let's hear some funny sayings that kids come out with !

by hubert 22 Replies latest social humour

• hubert
    hubert

Thanks, Rabbit, you gave me the idea.

Kids will come out with the funniest sayings, even though they themselves are serious when they say them.

Like my grandaughter, whose 8 years old:

While I am driving my "new " toyota she says to me, "Grandpa, in a few years, are you going to get another car and get rid of this one"? I said, yes, I guess I will.

She says "Well, could you REALLY try hard to save your money and buy a Corvete or Mustang next time"?

One more.... A few weeks ago, my family was at a restaurant, with a female relative that was visiting us at the time, and the woman asked our grandaughter.."Where do you want to live, when you grow up"?

She replied..." I want to live in Minnesota".

She was shocked at the answer, and asked "why"?

"Because there's lots of "soda" there". ...LOL ! ...True story.

Does anyone else have any funny, kid stories to share?

Thanks in advance...Hubert

• kls
    kls

My grand kids will say daddy stinks and mommy smells good so last week i was watching my granddaughter who is 6 and i was playing a game with her and by cheating she was winning so i told her that she stinks like her daddy and she looked at me and said well you smell like your dog. Out of the mouth of a little kid!

• kls
    kls

I gotta tell this one,,,about two years ago the same granddaughter( who must have been 4 )was standing in my back yard and we has just bulldozed a pile of dirt for landscaping . My sweet little blonde haired green eyed granddaughter points to the bulldozer and say's ,,,,,WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!

Her mother was not happy but i could only cover my mouth and run from laughter.

• gumby
    gumby

Since kls brought up the stinking word.....

My daughter, when she was really young would walk into a public restroom with me and say really loud.....Daddy, it stinks in here"!

That really made a dad feel like an arse when the guy who was in the stall came out all looking embarrased and stuff.

Gumby

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

We were talking about Bush vs. Kerry at the house about a week ago, and our 8-year-old son Jackson looked at us and said, "yes, but does Kerry REALLY have the experience he needs to be President?"

Now don't nobody turn this into a political thread!

Nina

• Mulan
    Mulan

My 6 year old granddaughter was over one night, and we were doing nail polish. She looked up at me and said "grandma, why do you have two chins?" So I said, "because my grandma had two chins". She said "I don't want to have two chins".

I thought that was pretty cute. She made the connection about grandmothers and double chins, and how it related to her.

I think one of the best ones was my 8 year old grandson who wanted to learn Spanish, because "I learned English really easily"

My 10 year old grandson has a new baby brother, 3 months old, who is at an adorable, grinning, cooing age now. Their other grandmother has a very ummmm, colorful, mouth and her language rubs off on my grandsons (the 10 year old and his 4 year old brother). One night the 10 year old was looking at the baby and said "he is such a cute little %$#&*, isn't he?" My son told me he about fell out of his chair, and said "Excuse me! What did you say?" So he repeated it and my son repeated his question. After this went on for three times, my grandson said "Dad, can't you hear?"

• Valis
    Valis

The first time I took my kids camping we were sitting arounf the fire telling scary stories..CFB the then 5 yr old told a story of Mr. Cheese..he cut off your hands and feet AND gave you a BLOODY NOSE!........Scary huh? Well just as she had finished I asked her whatever happened to Mr.Cheese..She looked at me like I was foolish and said.."He's in the kingdom"...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• hubert
    hubert

I just remembered another one....

Two summers ago, when my grandaughter was 7, I took her out for ice cream at a creamery.

While sitting and waiting for our ice cream, a pretty, young waitress who took a liking to my grandaughter came over to talk to her. The waitress was holding a tray of dishes from a table she just cleaned, and while talking, dropped some pudding on the carpet, near our table. She went to get a towel and as she started to wipe it up, my grandaughter, while watching her do this, commented, out loud, ...."It looks like diarhea".

The girl didn't know where to put herself after this, and wouldn't stop laughing. she was somewhat embarassed. LOL !!

• pudd
    pudd

My 4-year-old son was in the car with his dad, who happened to be listening to a frank Sinatra CD, when they got home my son had got one of the songs stuck in his head and began singing it??I get no kicks from champagne??I get a kick into you?!!!!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

When I went to my sister's wedding, earlier this year, she had requested I shave my beard for the wedding photos. Now, remembering that my wee nephew often got confused with the changing face of his uncle, I decided I'd let him watch me shave it.

The next trip to see them was about a month later, when it had grown back. He immediately grabbed my hand, dragged me to the bathroom, sat on the pan, and pointed to the mirror and requested "beard off!!!"

LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit