JW Organization On Autopilot

by AlanF 82 Replies latest jw friends

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

AlanF,

You are an idiot! Why I'm not a true christian? Is it because that I don't believe in your fairy tales? Let me see. In this decade some fools like you are going to prove that Rutherford was a drunkard and guilty of adultery.

Let me know when this happen so I can turn to the Sci-Fi channel and learn more about this. Maybe now I can find out who was the other woman. Boy, I can't believe this. For sixty years, now we are going to learn the true story of about the JUDGE. Boy I am going to laugh really hard on this. And I bet the JUDGE is going to laugh harder than me.

Fred Hall

• Amazing
    Amazing

First, Freddie: Love your photo Freddie. It speaks well of your JW image, and your denial of Joey Ratherflawed.

Hi AlanF: A book I have noted how Judge Joey Ratherflawed was out at a strip show (burlesque) the night before the Memorial. I may be mistaken, but it seems that the material wnet on to say that Joey also enjoyed the hookers. When confronted with this, Joey likewise did not deny it, but simply said he was too busy in the Lord's work to respond to this.

Reminds me of when Jimmy Bakker had an evening with a young women, and then went out on stage and was talking about how the Lord had ministered to him that night ...

These cult leaders are something else. - Amazing

• Englishman
    Englishman

Fred,

And you could listen to the Judge's Hi Fi:

Englishman.

..... fanaticism masquerading beneath a cloak of reasoned logic.

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Amazing,

Was you there when Rutherford was at the strip show? Who saw him there? Where is the proof? Also, are you talking about one of Al Josen shows. If so, Rutherford never heard of him when he was approach about it.

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Eglishman,

You need to listen to the JUDGE'S Hi-Fi.

• AlanF
    AlanF

It's simple, Fridolin: you're not a Christian because you don't act like one, and you don't agree with basic Christian principles, like obeying "Caesar" and treating others properly. Not even the worst of JWs, like You Know, flat out rejects such principles.

AlanF

• Osarsif
    Osarsif

AlanF wrote:

> Neither Mary nor Malcolm had anything to do with the
    > Judge's religion after the 1920s.

The Proclaimers book says in a footnote (p. 89 Brazilian edition) that Mary died in 1962, when she was 93 years old, and
    says she participated in the ministerial work of JWs until she
    became confined at home because of her health. This gives the
    impression that she was an active JW until shortly before her
    death. Is this false?

• cornish
    cornish

With such a command of discriptive language and clear explanation ,you should publish a book or something.

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Osarsif,

AlanF doesn't know what he is talking about. Knowing him, he is probably still searching for Rutherford's body so he can worship him. KEEP SEARCHING ALANF!!!! KEEP SEARCHING!!!!

• Mishnah
    Mishnah

Alanf, if it is clear from my posts that I am an idiot then I cannot say what your posts say about you. You give no names - nothing! You have not even one shred of evidence for an objective party to verify. Instead you give us hearsay from nameless persons and claim that we'll get the scoop in not-yet-published books!

You committed libel with actual malice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit