Did you pass your driving test 1st time?..if not....

by Brummie 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Brummie
    Brummie

What did you fail on?

Brummie (My DTest on Monday 1st Nov...shyte I dont think I have a chance)

Anyways, I going out to have a good time, wont be back till tomorrow, so see ya then.

• JH
    JH

Don't forget your seatbelt Brummie, and drive on the left side of the road.

• kls
    kls

Yes i did and it was nerve-racking. Brummie you will do just fine just relax and don't go up any curbs or hit any pedestrians. ; 0

• Mutz
    Mutz

I passed first time despite not having praticed emergency stops until the morning of the test which was the first really frosty day of that particular winter. :/

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

Failed the written the very first time I took it. Went straight to another DPS office and took it again and passed then failed the parallel portion of the driving test.

Still got my license that day though.

• Simon
    Simon

I passed 1st time ... was a bag of nerves though.

Remember, all you are doing is showing them that you know the basics, can control the vehicle and are not a danger - you don't have to be a perfect experienced driver.

Just relax.

• Mulan
    Mulan

It took me three times. I could not parallel park to save my butt. Also, being nervous I tried to chat with the instructor, which was a major violation he said, so that was an automatic fail on the second try.

The third time I think he felt sorry for me, and he was really nice, and talked the whole time we were taking the test. The first two were just MEAN men.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Mulan, don't feel bad. I passed on the first time, but barely. I made a 76% and you had to get at least a 75% or higher. Parallel parking kicked my butt too. I still suck at it. I'll walk 5 blocks just to keep from paralleling if I can help it. LOL!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I passed the first time, both on the written and road tests. I looked at it like taking a major test at school. I read the handbook 3 times. You have to learn to drive the way the License bureau wants you to. Then you can develope bad habits.

I had two driving instructors. The first one was through my high school. His name was Mr. Fast, LOL! It was hard to go fast in his crappy K car.

The second instructor was a very beautiful, blonde, sexy JW girl. I'm surprised I learned anything.

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

I was lucky enough to pass the first time, but only because they skipped the parallel parking part! Shortly after I got my license, I hit 2 parked cars and a mailbox (not all on the same day)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit