Prepare for the End Times !!!

by Brownboy 51 Replies latest watchtower bible

• avishai
    avishai

Well, refute it again. Just so everyone can figger it out.

Besides, i don't think it was well refuted, you pretty much said, "Well, I thiink it's OK, so it must be." Not much of a refutation.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Jehovah's Witnesses have been preparing for the end for so long, I can't believe they're still not quite ready yet!!!!!!!!!!

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Brownboy,what about this scripture at Luke 21:8," Take heed that you not be deceived for many will come in my name saying I am he and THE TIME HAS DRAWN NEAR, therefore, DO NOT GO AFTER THEM ".

Blueblades

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    Brownboy,what about this scripture at Luke 21:8," Take heed that you not be deceived for many will come in my name saying I am he and THE TIME HAS DRAWN NEAR, therefore, DO NOT GO AFTER THEM ".

Blueblades

I have never said that I am the Christ. This scripture does not apply to me. I have never said that I am a prophet. Read the latest headlines. Is this the road to the cry of "Peace and Security"?

• avishai
    avishai
    Read the latest headlines. Is this the road to the cry of "Peace and Security"?

Uh, have you SEEN what's going on in Israel the last few years? Whether Israel pulls out of the west bank or not, the muslims are still going to kill them. The "palestinians" were offered 99% of their demands numerous times. They still said no. It's not about land, it's a blood feud over religion. Peace and security was FAR more likely until Yitzhak Rabin was assasinated. Not now.

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

1 Now as for the times and the seasons, brothers, YOU need nothing to be written to YOU . 2 For YOU yourselves know quite well that Jehovah?s day is coming exactly as a thief in the night. 3 Whenever it is that they are saying: ?Peace and security!? then sudden destruction is to be instantly upon them just as the pang of distress upon a pregnant woman; and they will by no means escape. (1 Thessalonians)

I never said there would be a lasting peace. This would begin the destruction of Babylon.

5 And I saw, I Daniel, and, look! there were two others standing, one on the bank here of the stream and the other on the bank there of the stream. 6 Then one said to the man clothed with the linen, who was up above the waters of the stream: ?How long will it be to the end of the wonderful things?? 7 And I began to hear the man clothed with the linen, who was up above the waters of the stream, as he proceeded to raise his right [hand] and his left [hand] to the heavens and to swear by the One who is alive for time indefinite: ?It will be for an appointed time, appointed times and a half. And as soon as there will have been a finishing of the dashing of the power of the holy people to pieces, all these things will come to their finish.?

Does this scripture reference the Gaza strip? As far as I can tell, prophecy is being fulfilled. We are very near.

Brownboy

• Undecided
    Undecided

You arn't the guy who woke up in the dumpster and thought he was the modern Christ are you? He was a brown boy too. All I can say is bring it on, I'm due to meet God sometime pretty soon anyway so a few years won't matter.

Ken P.

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

No Ken,

You are thinking of the freegans perhaps. They dig in dumpsters for food.

BB

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Brownboy, the focus of the verse is not what you brought out. I never said that you claimed to be him. Rather, it is the part that says, "DO NOT GO NEAR, OR WITH THEM", when they say the end times are near. So, because you claim that the end times are near, this scripture says NOT to follow you or come near you.That is the point being made, not only you ,but, anyone who makes these announcements.

Blueblades

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

Bible Truths Revealed:

The End Times

Those that seek an understanding of the scripture will be assisted according to that which is written in the bible. All other will be completely ignored. Those that do not follow the rules of conduct will be reported immediately to the proper authorities !

It is apparent that prophecy is being fulfilled world-wide, and on a broader scale.

Look forward to the arrival of Jesus Christ in all of his glory. Have no fear, but place complete faith in Jehovah. I will assist those with faith in acquiring the necessary instruction to be worthy of salvation. It begins with a complete faith in the words written in the four gospels of Christ Jesus ................ no more is necessary. We are nearing the final fulfillment of bible prophecy.

These words are faithful and true, and can be verified by scripture.

The faithful and discreet slave of Jehovah, the most high God in the entire Universe.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit