Prepare for the End Times !!!

by Brownboy 51 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    If I was a loving God, I would just give *everyone* everylasting life. But that's just me.

Jehovah is a God of justice. He cannot allow anarchy to prevail. There has to be order in the world with everyone following a set of guidelines, or laws. Some people choose not to follow these laws. And basically all of the laws are based upon just having love and respect for one another. They are not burdensome.

This is what I feel is happening:

The people of the Middle East were in a covenant relationship with God. They broke the covenant, and Daniel approached God in prayer for forgiveness on behalf of the people.(Seventy Weeks prophecy) God allowed another covenant to come into effect but not without punishment. They have had to endure these many years of war, but it all has to come to an end. They have suffered as punishment.

God will now turn His attention to the nations and exact a fair judgment upon the people of the earth. This will be done in all fairness. The condition of the heart is what will make a difference. If anyone is guilty of sin, a heartfelt repentance must occur, and they will be forgiven within the hour. I have experienced this, so I know. I am not innocent, and I will never claim to be perfect. I have a true love for God and I stand on His behalf as a witness.

However, If you choose to take part in the war, you will not survive. This is a given.

Brownboy

• kls
    kls

However, If you choose to take part in the war, you will not survive. This is a given.

If that is my choice so be it and you believing the end is near is yours . Before i would live in your beliefs i would rather be dead in knowing i have told no lies and being clumped with false prophets.

• blondie
    blondie

I always remembered that Abraham served God knowing that the fulfillment of the promise would not come in his lifetime.

Can JWs? If they knew that the end would not come in their lifetime, what would they do? I have talked to many JWs in their late 70's and 80's and they want the end to come soon, very soon, very soon now. It was easier to "serve" when they were younger. Now death faces them and they are worried.

As the WTS is quick to say, "We do not serve God for the day but for eternity."

Oooh, now I have to go brush my teeth.

Blondie

• Corvin
    Corvin
    I am posting some recording equipment on Ebay. The rest of my possesions will have to be left behind. (Furniture, Sony trinitron etc etc. I act on my faith and follow my God wholeheartedly. I will provide a link to my equipment (Korg Triton, Alesis Adat XT20 etc etc.................

TRANSLATION: I ain't given up m'good shit just in case it really don't come.

Brownboy, you keep forgetting the most important thing about your calculations and "logical reasonings". "Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father. (Matthew 24:36) If you missed that passage, it repeats itself again at Mark 13:32. It repeats itself so self-proclaimed profits and fortune tellers like yourself might just come to understand it really does mean what is says. If you are not willing to believe the Bible, I am not willing to believe you. And yes, meds do work if you take them as directed.

• avishai
    avishai
    201, 911, 311, 777, 666, 144, 1011, 1110, 111, and 1111 to name a few. I have studied, done research, and pondered over the meaning of these numbers

Yes, brownboy, and that's called numerology and bibliomancy. I.e, divination, pure and simple. I hear that Jehovah frowns on it. A lot. If you keep it up, he might kick your ass. Hard. No new system for you!! Bad brownboy, Bad!!! Go sit in your tower and think aboutit until you can play nice!!

• avengers
    avengers
    Jehovah is a God of justice.

How can He be a God of Justice. If He were then his followers would be just too.
    How can a God of Justice and Love let His children suffer because of His own Name's sake?

I've seen innocent children suffer and scream for relief. Where is your God Jehovah then?
    When I tell my children when they're sick or hurt to wait until it's "my time" to intervene
    I would be branded injust and unloving. But it's Jehovah who has the "power", but does nothing.

God of Justice? I guess it's how you personally define justice.

Andy

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

I feel rather sad reading your posts, Brownboy. I wish you much peace and healing.

Judeo-Christian teachings can really mess with peoples' heads, hearts, and lives, and seem to me to do little more than prey upon their weaknesses, fears, desires, and instabilities.

The rest of you might appreciate this site: http://www.insolitology.com although some of what they listed made me feel this same sort of sadness, especially the Time Cube guy

--Merry

• Corvin
    Corvin
    Yes, brownboy, and that's called numerology and bibliomancy. I.e, divination, pure and simple. I hear that Jehovah frowns on it. A lot. If you keep it up, he might kick your ass. Hard. No new system for you!! Bad brownboy, Bad!!! Go sit in your tower and think aboutit until you can play nice!!

ROTF LMAO, Avishai.

Corvin

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

Matthew, Chapter 24

32 ?Now learn from the fig tree as an illustration this point: Just as soon as its young branch grows tender and it puts forth leaves, YOU know that summer is near. 33 Likewise also YOU , when YOU see all these things, know that he is near at the doors. 34 Truly I say to YOU that this generation will by no means pass away until all these things occur. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will by no means pass away. 36 ?Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father.

I have never said that I know when the day of judgment is. I do know that the end is near. Know for sure, that when the war begins, it will not stop until it is all over with...............then we will know when the day of judgment has arrived.

Brownboy

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

I believe we have already discussed the numerology aspect...........old, and refuted news.

Brownboy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit