Prepare for the End Times !!!

by Brownboy 51 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

Revelations 17:12 (November 1st)

12 ?And the ten horns that you saw mean ten kings, who have not yet received a kingdom, but they do receive authority as kings one hour with the wild beast. 13 These have one thought, and so they give their power and authority to the wild beast. 14 These will battle with the Lamb, but, because he is Lord of lords and King of kings, the Lamb will conquer them. Also, those called and chosen and faithful with him .? 15 And he says to me: ?The waters that you saw, where the harlot is sitting, mean peoples and crowds and nations and tongues. 16 And the ten horns that you saw, and the wild beast, these will hate the harlot and will make her devastated and naked, and will eat up her fleshy parts and will completely burn her with fire. 17 For God put into their hearts to carry out his thought, even to carry out one thought by giving their kingdom to the wild beast, until the words of God will have been accomplished. 18 And the woman whom you saw means the great city that has a kingdom over the kings of the earth.?

Revelations 11:11 (November 11)

11 And after the three and a half days spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet, and great fear fell upon those beholding them. 12 And they heard a loud voice out of heaven say to them: ?Come on up here.? And they went up into heaven in the cloud, and their enemies beheld them. 13 And in that hour a great earthquake occurred, and a tenth of the city fell; and seven thousand persons were killed by the earthquake, and the rest became frightened and gave glory to the God of heaven. 14 The second woe is past. Look! The third woe is coming quickly. 15 And the seventh angel blew his trumpet. And loud voices occurred in heaven, saying: ?The kingdom of the world did become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he will rule as king forever and ever.? 16 And the twenty-four elders who were seated before God upon their thrones fell upon their faces and worshiped God, 17 saying: ?We thank you, Jehovah God, the Almighty, the One who is and who was, because you have taken your great power and begun ruling as king. 18 But the nations became wrathful, and your own wrath came, and the appointed time for the dead to be judged, and to give reward to your slaves the prophets and to the holy ones and to those fearing your name, the small and the great, and to bring to ruin those ruining the earth.? 19 And the temple of God that is in heaven was opened, and the ark of his covenant was seen in his temple . And there occurred lightnings and voices and thunders and an earthquake and a great hail.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/67918/10.ashx The Wild Beast

Put full and complete faith in Jehovah, and sound out the warning to others. Seek refuge in smaller towns, and prepare for disasters..........may God be with us all.

Brownboy

• jgnat
    jgnat

My revelation is that I can live peacefully in my own home, showing love to family and friends, right up to the moment of disaster. If it ever comes. But wait, it comes to every man, when we come to the end of our days. In the meantime I would rather live my Christian walk, than fear dying.

By the way, we have lovely wilderness areas to chose from up here in Canada. 100 square miles for every citizen. Do you have a down-filled sleeping bag?

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Well, now I know why they call you Brown Boy. You have a big frigg'n brown stain on the back of your pants.

• under74
    under74

mmm...interesting. So...have you heard of The End Timers? Their a cult, a lot of them in Florida I hear...they believe in "lipstick demons" and such..(long pause)...Anyway...uh, you realize you're postings make you look one of two things 1. you want attention OR 2. you're crazy....right?

• seven006
    seven006

Brown Boy,

If really believe in what you have posted in your three threads about all of this, then you might want to consider my offer. Since 2005 is right around the corner and you say that some time in that year the end will come, you might want to start selling off some of your material goods. Let me know what you own from the following list and we can all start bidding on them. After all, you could use the money now, it won't be any good after the end comes.

What do you own as far as:

Autos:

Computer equipment:

Stereo equipment:

Jewelry:

Real-estate:

Mind altering drugs:

Star Wars collectibles:

Science fiction DVD's or VHS's:

Life time memberships in Disneyland, Magic Mountain, Universal studios, or Lego Land:

Large stashes of back issues of Playboy, Penthouse or The Twilight Zone magazines:

Bongs, either single or multiple user designs:

Embroidered white bath robes from any reputable rehab or mental health facility:

Let us know about these items so the bidding can start. If you have a flat screen TV bigger than 50 inches, I'll start the bidding on that, I'll bid 100 dollars U.S.

Take care and may The Force be with you.

Dave

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    Brown Boy,

If really believe in what you have posted in your three threads about all of this, then you might want to consider my offer. Since 2005 is right around the corner and you say that some time in that year the end will come, you might want to start selling off some of your material goods. Let me know what you own from the following list and we can all start bidding on them. After all, you could use the money now, it won't be any good after the end comes.

I am posting some recording equipment on Ebay. The rest of my possesions will have to be left behind. (Furniture, Sony trinitron etc etc. I act on my faith and follow my God wholeheartedly. I will provide a link to my equipment (Korg Triton, Alesis Adat XT20 etc etc.................have a great day.

Brownboy

P.S. By the way I learned that in the Jewish Calendar there were months that contained 30 days and 29 days. The year 2005 is too far off. The time to act is now. May 14th is the day to calculate from, and November of 2004 is more accurate than the year 2005. Pray that one hour is only 10-11 days................

• Brummie
    Brummie

Have you tried prozac? It must be dreadful to live like you do without the aid of medication.

Brummie

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Yo Brownboy!

Are you counting time for posting on an apostateTM website...?

You have a big frigg'n brown stain on the back of your pants.

Actually ... I was thinking "brown stain on his nose" ...

ESTEE

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

Brummie,

I have always loved your little kittie face. Always makes me smile. I love you too........ :)

BB

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    Pray that one hour is only 10-11 days................

I don't have to. Sometimes at work one hour seems like 10 days.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit