Prepare for the End Times !!!

by Brownboy 51 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    Actually ... I was thinking "brown stain on his nose" ...

I have heard the nose thing too often. I am used to hearing it..............sticks and stones etc. etc.

Look out for falling hail.............ouch

Brownboy

• Brummie
    Brummie
    Look out for falling hail.............

I see you have brightend up a little

;)

Brummie

• seven006
    seven006

Bboy,

You're not the first one in history to prophesy a 2004 time of the end date in religious theory, but with only two months left, you may be one of the last. If you look at UFO prophesies, 2005 to 2007 have been pointed to a few times as the time we will be contacted by beings from another planet. The only predictions I have seen come true recently, about any of this, is the Hail Bop comet flying by. It did come and a very nice lady who was my friend in high school, Ladonna Bragatto, killed herself along with a few other Heavens Gate believers thinking her soul was going to travel to the comet and then to god. She left behind a little daughter, a large catholic family and some friends from a small Oregon farm town.

If it doesn't happen, don't feel bad. Just don't do anything crazy if your theory doesn't prove itself to be true. Most of us here will understand. After all, we all made it through 1975 and have lived to laugh at ourselves for believing it.

Take care,

Dave

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

? Tha world is gonna end?

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

BrownBoy, weren't you the one that predicted the end would come April 25th of this year (or something like that)? You also said you wouldn't post after that date. lol

• drwtsn32
  • Brownboy
    Brownboy
    If it doesn't happen, don't feel bad. Just don't do anything crazy if your theory doesn't prove itself to be true. Most of us here will understand. After all, we all made it through 1975 and have lived to laugh at ourselves for believing it.

Dave,

Without a doubt, it will happen. If you have been following my posts, you will have to agree that I have posted some logical reasonings, and calculations to support my belief. Even before the United States was even accused of misleading the people, and even before the abuse was brought to light. I have even shared some personal information concerning my experiences, and those of my sons. I have been riddled with the following numbers during the night time, during the daytime, while at work, and everytime I turn my head. It could be said that they are coincidental if they did not occur with my son also. These are the following numbers:

201, 911, 311, 777, 666, 144, 1011, 1110, 111, and 1111 to name a few. I have studied, done research, and pondered over the meaning of these numbers. On two separate occasions my son experienced what he calls spiritual walks, in which he always ends up in the hospital afterward. These times occurred before the 911 attack, and before the 311 attack. He experienced the same thing on October 4th through the 11th of this year. He ended up at 777 Bannock Street. We are expecting something to occur 21 days from October 11th, or on November 1st. The 911 attacks occurred 18 days after his stay in the hospital. Combined with prayer, strong faith, and current events, I am certain of the things to come. This is verified by feelings of uncontrolled weeping on my part. I am revealing this to you because when the day comes, everyone will know.

Strengthen your faith in God, repent for whatever you feel guilty of, and prepare for judgment day................it will soon be here.

Brownboy....................a chosen one

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    repent for whatever you feel guilty of, and prepare for judgment day

Why, is the Terminator coming for dinner?

I hope he likes sloppy joes.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Cars sometimes get vapor lock. That is when air gets into the fuel line because you ran out of gas and the pump pumped air instead of gasoline. Also, sometimes, if the fuel gets too hot, it can turn into vapor in the lines. Needless to say, the engine won't start until that is bled off. People sometimes get something similar when they don't see how the world can keep going, or how they can keep going within the world. No goals, no hope. I feel like that sometimes, but i know that it's only a feeling. It passes and tomorrow comes, life goes on as usual. Maybe time bleeds of the brainblock. The sun keeps shining each day without fail. Look to the sun, not some stupid herky, jerky ancient legend book.

S

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

Very cute Stephanie.........are you not married to Charlie Sheen?

BB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit