Tons Of Iraq Explosives Missing

by teejay 149 Replies latest social current

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

""A president who got an intelligence service who alowed 9/11 to happen in having large detail ""

How long was Bush in Office when 9/11 happened? Your comment shows no context.

"""A president who are surrounded by a team who mislead the entire country to get way more terrorits (insurgents) on the way ""

You forget that the UN, Russia, Britain, and many other Nations believed the same thing. France knew it too, however, they were too involved in the UN Oil for Food Scandal with Saddam to take a Just stand with the US. Just makes you sick, true?

""A president who have an army who can't even to their job and live WOMD to the supposed enemies hands"""

Wow, now there are WMD? If you cannot acknowledge the progress in Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya, I can?t help you.......

• patio34
    patio34
    This was not the issue at hand......like I said this is old news...Notice the date?

Using the same News Paper that has now been discredited on the same story.....wow, good job!!

Can?t you guys just admit the facts are not known yet? Even Kerry?s handlers now admit that. The fact is, this is just another failed attempt to use disinformation before the election, however, this time, it has backfired---ThiChi

Obfuscation Deny, deny, deny---it works sometimes for lawyers, and President Bush. This invasion has been mismanaged from its inception in "Bush's Brain." It's now costing every taxpayer $1000--kiss your modest tax break goodbye.

Pat

• dubla
    dubla

french-

No comment Dubla ... (this is toooooooooooooooooooooo weak)

actually that counts as a comment....even if it was along the lines of your typical "LOL!" with no substance. hey, i thought you promised not to read my political posts anymore.?.

aa

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Dubla it was not a promise ... (I just do what I want, when I want ... when possible ... even when it's wrong ) but this is for you again : LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

... POST TELEPORTATION ...

So What about :

• A president who got an intelligence service who alowed 9/11 to happen in having large detail
    • A president who are surrounded by a team who mislead the entire country to get way more terrorits (insurgents) on the way
    • A president who have an army who can't even to their job and live WOMD to the supposed enemies hands

WERE YOU / ARE YOU / WILL YOU BE IN GOOD HANDS ... ...

• dubla
    dubla

french-

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

laughing out loud loud loud loud loud loud loud loud loud loud loud loud loud loud loud?

aa

• patio34
    patio34

A president who have an army who can't even to their job and live WOMD to the supposed enemies hands

first the prez gets lambasted because there are no wmds in iraq....now hes getting lambasted for letting the wmds in iraq fall into the wrong hands.?. i cant keep up.

Dubla

Hi ya Dubla,

Actually it's simple: what is missing are NOT illegal WMDs. The UN knew about it, guarded it, and sealed it.

It's not that they could have NO weapons of any kind, but not WMDs.

Pat

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface
    laughing out loud loud loud loud loud loud loud loud loud loud loud loud loud loud loud?

Dubla : You understood what it means ? ...uh ???

Eddited to add : sometimes you really impress me ...

• dubla
    dubla

patio-

Actually it's simple: what is missing are NOT illegal WMDs.

i know....i was just being sarcastic. the explosives were conventional, not wmds as french called them.

aa

• patio34
    patio34

Breaking news--I hope this gets settled in the next day or two! The Pentagon said late yesterday they had pictures of trucks at this site before the invasion. The following article has evidence the explosives (not WMDs) were still there when the US swept thru the area without investigating.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface
    not wmds as french called them

I'm baddddddddddddd ...

eddited to add : better written like that baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadd

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit