Tons Of Iraq Explosives Missing

by teejay 149 Replies latest social current

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

H: I will get you a fifth grade history book too...you live with Rodan, right?

(Damn!, I promised myself I would not fall to your and Rodan's level and make personal insults and name calling a part of the argument. Well, I did hold out for a long time, but bad associations really do spoil good habits!)

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

ThiChi,

H: I will get you a fifth grade history book too...

This coming from a person who believes that God created man a few thousand years ago. Just how long were the creative days? No thanks - I prefer to get my own history books, I know which ones that I can rely on, and which ones I cannot.

you live with Rodan, right?

Wrong. Yet again.

HS

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

""This coming from a person who believes that God created man a few thousand years ago.."

Wow, will your lies never quit? I have never, ever made this claim, at all. Thanks for proving my point.

In fact, I have tended to support the opposite theory, do a search here for "Forbidden Archeology" However, your thinking/claims do make a strong case for past ape relationships.....who knows? (ooops! I did it again, sorry...)

• Realist
    Realist

thichi,

enlighten us, what is your standpoint on evolution and big bang?

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

My stand is well documented on this site...do a search...however, start a new topic (to comply with posting rules) and I will play...

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

ThiChi,

lol....You really fell into that one. Not much of a politician are you. I guess it comes with the territory having replaced Jesus Christ in your life with George Bush, until November 3rd at least.

lol....HS

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Nice way to backpeddle!

However, your man Kerry, feels the same way too, or, were all those speeches at all those Churches of late, talking about faith and JC guiding Kerry?s life just talk?

Yes, I am a Christian, and I am in very good company!

If I would have placed Bush over my Faith, I would be acting like you. Say or do anything for the liberal cause, like your lie about me is just one example, Which, as anyone can read, I have not!

• Realist
    Realist

thichi,

i opened a thread for you...now you can share your wisdom!

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

ThiChi,

However, your man Kerry, feels the same way too, or, were all those speeches at all those Churches of late, talking about faith and JC guiding Kerry?s life just talk?

I will say this once more so that this time my statement might permeate what passes as a brain in that porridge between your ears.

I am neither a Kerry man, nor a Bush man. Understand? Neither a Bushman, nor a Kerryman. Understand?

I do appreciate that it is hard for you to think outside the blinkered world of black and white, maturity is not the preserve of every adult unfortunately. Most fundie Christians, like Bush for example and yourself as another example, have a similar zealously embarassing affliction.

Deliberately misrepresent my posts again, and you will be fair game ThiChi.

HS

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

wow, pot calling the kettle black? Fine, and unlike you, I Apologize for being wrong.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit