Tons Of Iraq Explosives Missing

by teejay 149 Replies latest social current

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

""Yes, in re-reading my original post you are right and I apologize for the ambiguous ""

Anbiguous? I feel you were quite clear. Why don't just admit you are wrong? Or, does it break down your whole foundation of argument?

D: Thanks!

• Realist
    Realist

back to topic.

a US soldier admitted that he was involved in removing the explosives from the site.

that somehow weakens the already rediculous claim that the russians had transported the stuff away.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

ThiChi,

I was *not* wrong as my further posts, and my past posts have already explained. I apologized for wording my post ambiguously, not for being wrong. Unlike yourself, I have *no* issue admitting when I have been wrong, despite the rarity of that situation. My position has never changed on this issue and I suggest that you read my posts from two years ago when you were still at Cut 'n Paste College to further see this.

The only thing that I am prepared to admit at this stage in the proceedings is that you have a very ignorant world-view, with an extremely uninformed political opinion, but then that is now a matter of public record. Hardly suprising of course, from a person who seems to spend much of his life reading partisan rubbish on embarrassingly biased web-sites then boring us all to tears by pasting them on this Board.

Your Spiderman comics are a far better mental bet until you can galvanize us by actually offering an original thought of your own.

Best regards - HS

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Helloooo, anyone home? I did not respond because this is off topic and has nothing to do with the facts of the matter, nice try. (however, you are wrong)

I'm home but obviously you've been out to lunch for a while now.

Let us review the facts since you are obviously slow:

You said:

If it was not for the US, you would be Goose Stepping around the Eiffel Tower.....

I replied to your stupid, worn out remarks with:

That response is becomming tiresome and boring. Is that all ya got to answer with?

Ya know, there really is nothing more annoying than somebody doing you a favor and then reminding you of it again and again and again and again. You seem to have forgotten that the Russians played a big part in bringing Hitler to his knees. Without them, we couldn't have done it--and I don't hear them bragging about it or telling the French to kiss their butts evertime they disagree. Americans seem to act like we liberated Europe all by ourselves with no help from our allies. We also tend to act like we believe that, because of our part in WWII, Europe still owes us something.

Russia lost 27-28 million dead in the war against Hitler--over 14 per cent of the 1939 population--compared with 350,000 British dead and 300,000 Americans.

General MacArthur himself highly praised the military operations of the Russians. I believe he said that the "scale and brilliance of effort made it the greatest military achievement in all history".....

At which point you came back and said:

I guess you have not read all the rest of my posts here? Here is some more:

(Note:Due to the space time distortion of your reality, the intent of this message may be lost, confused or stolen. )

The "some more" parts of your comments had nothing to do with Russia or our other allies who helped during WWII but instead accused the Russians of being involved with the missing WMD. Your responses to me had nothing to do with the topic at hand which you brought up by mentioning the US's part in WWII. Don't want to discuss it? Then don't bring it up in the first place, Dussel (a German word. Look it up)

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    Double Edge,

Your post is the gastronomic equivalent of mental chewing gum.

HS

What a profound statement to a knee-jerk reaction.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

LOL .. you know what ? I don't know if it is because I'm very tired or what but I feel like the bush supporters can win (even the election) just because we can't afford a nervous breakdown ... ... I just imagine them one after the other coming to rescue BUSH in every debate...

I mean the Bush supporters * obviously don't want to see the terrible facts and are turning around the BUSHES (I mean the tree) ......

* and not every of them - some are quiet reasonable in the defence aspect

I can't see where KERRY scare the american citizen (in any way) if BUSH don't . But well ... Will know soon enough and will deal with the result (everywhere)

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    I can't see where KERRY scare the american citizen (in any way) if BUSH don't

He scares me enough to vote for Bush. I'm not a fan of the President, but I don't see a real alternative in Kerry. He will say and do anything to get elected, and it's been that way with him for over 20 years. His opinions change with the winds and to me that IS scarey. Like I've said before, the Democrats should have nominated someone in the middle with a strong record like Lieberman, but Lieberman just didn't have the "looks". Too bad, because I think he would have won this election.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

DoubleEdge,

What a profound statement to a knee-jerk reaction.

Thank you, though I would not call the statement profound at all. Perhaps a swift knee-to-jerk, that is all.

HS

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    Thank you, though I would not call the statement profound at all. Perhaps a swift knee-to-jerk, that is all.

Oh tsk, tsk, don't belittle yourself ... and no need for the self-abuse.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

DE : His opinions change with the winds and to me that IS scarey

"with the wind" is the propaganda part (but I don't know that much about KERRY") the things I know he have change his mind about sound reasonnable to me ... (but again I don't know every of his statements and it seems that they are playing with that a little bit too much ... sure you could find lots of change of mind in Bush statements too if you look even not that fare ago).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit