Michigan - 11/27/04 Large Meet-up

by pettygrudger 60 Replies latest members meetups

• teejay
    teejay

What's the weather looking like?

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Teejay - the weather:

Thursday - up to 3" of snow (but it's well over freezing so it should melt)

Friday - 37 degrees & a few mixed showers (doable)

Saturday - 42 degrees & *maybe* mixed precipretation

Sunday - mostly cloudy - 39 degrees

Is that doable?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

www.weather.com
    http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/local/USMI0229

Weather looks good. I might even get to see some snow!

• obiwan
    obiwan

Gettin ready for some partyin!

Hey seester, I plan on leaving about 8:00 AM. Depending on traffic I should be there no later than 6:00 PM.

• Irreverent
    Irreverent

bttt

• outnfree
    outnfree

Elsewhere should be happy ... the snow stuck. It should likely still be here on Friday. Be sure to bring hat, gloves and lots of layers to wear! ;)

Teejay -- Did you want COLD weather or the nice BALMY weather (60's) we had just four days ago!!!

Rhonda -- Maybe the girls will come after all. Katie is done with work at 2 PM. Is Kevin going to be around? If so, maybe I'll ask Matt if he wants to come?

Blondie and Irrev -- I'm doin' the happy dance, now! See y'all soon!

Brenda (who also doesn't look like her avatar! )

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

I'd just like to thank Tim and Rhonda for opening there home for such a lovely evening. Best time I have had in a long time. The whole group was marvelous and good conversation was in abundance.

~~~~Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~Jeff (Hillbilly)

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

((Hillbilly)) - couldn't have been better than that date I read about! But yes, it was a very nice time......and I all I can say is DAMN!!!! For the record ladies - Hillbilly is FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Emma
    Emma

Thank you pettyg and outfree! This was my first meet-up. It was great to meet some of the posters and have a face to go with the name. I even made a connection to my past. Thanks!!!

Emma

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

((Emma)) I'm sorry we were so late to the Brunch, I didn't get to spend any time with you

But, we're doing it again real soon - and I look forward to getting to know ya!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit