Michigan - 11/27/04 Large Meet-up

by pettygrudger 60 Replies latest members meetups

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

My plane arrives at 2:27PM on Friday and I leave at 4:57PM on Sunday.

I'm a mellow guy so I'm hoping that some of us will be able to find a quiet environment to hangout and talk.

Oh, and don't forget your meeting cloths, your field service bag (for Saturday morning field service) and the Sunday Watchtower!!! Just because you are on vacation does not mean you are on vacation from Jehover!!! I'm sure everyone will not mind stopping the party on Saturday at 8:00 PM to do our study of the Watchtower in preparation for the Sunday morning meeting.

I almost forgot! Bring your song books so that we can sing Kingdom Songs saturday night durring our Get-Together.

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Cool Elsewhere! I believe Obi is coming in on Friday as well - so that's 2 of you for starters.

Everyone else?

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Saturday for me........ can you PM me with an address? Looking forward to meeting Else and anyone else who shows up.

---Hill (never double- dips class)

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

BTT - anyone else coming Friday?

anyone else need accommodations - or is everyone set?

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

tapping fingers impatiently Do I have everyone covered?

• Emma
    Emma

It looks like I can make it on Sunday. What time, where...

Emma

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

I believe it's going to be a pretty laid back "brunch" - I'm looking into other venue's, but our wonderful local Big Boy's might suffice (if that's okay w/everyone) as a place that can accommodate 10-20 people.

That will be followed up w/perhaps more coffe/conversation back at my place - t.b.a.

Great Emma - I really look forward to meeting you!

• Irreverent
    Irreverent

I can hardly wait.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I finally got my ass confirmed and I'll be there Saturday, early afternoon.

Big Boys sounds good - I wish we had 'em up here. But I'm open to alternatives too.

Walter

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Thank Goodness Walter - you had me worried there for a minute! *does happy dance again*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit