Michigan - 11/27/04 Large Meet-up

by pettygrudger 60 Replies latest members meetups

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Okay - just a final check - is everyone okay with any arrangements, and does anyone still need directions?

• blondie
    blondie

I'm so excited. I took off Friday so I can pack and get things ready and rest up a bit.

I'm so excited about meeting some for the first time and re-meeting some when we went to Ontario.

I hope you realize I don't look like my avatar, I'm actually better looking.

Thank you in advance for organizing this, Rhonda.

Love, Blondie

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Ummmm, I lost the directions you gave me last time, and my memory sucks.

Could you send me directions again???

Walter

• Irreverent
    Irreverent

We will need directions from the Best Western motel to your home. please PM me the details. thanks.

• outnfree
    outnfree

Heh, heh, Rhonda! I need directions, too! (Jann was my navigator last time, but I'm not sure I can find it again on my own.) PLUS I will need directions from your place to the Best Western! and to the Big Boy! or thereabouts.

The menu is shaping up well. When do Obi and Elsewhere get in? PM me or call tomorrow if you can. I'll be hope most of the day and I'll keep my cell phone with me as well.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I got reservations....woo hoo....*does a little happy dance*

See you all soon.....

Lisa

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Else & Obi are both arriving sometime Friday night!

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Brenda - I've pm'd you directions - I'm assuming you're coming down M59 - and i'll call ya later!

Yeah Lisa!!!

• iiz2cool
  • pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Blondie - I'm getting excited too - it should be a very nice time! Can't wait to meet you guys!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit