Michigan - 11/27/04 Large Meet-up

by pettygrudger 60 Replies latest members meetups

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Also, as Obiwan's "Seester", I have taken it upon myself (with his approval) to find him a partner.

All interested women, please send me a resume, and I will schedule interviews accordingly!

Obiwan is a fine specimen of a man, and has much to offer the lucky woman I chose for him.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Hi Petty,

I could use hotel accomodations. Could you let me know what's nearby so I can give them a call?

Walter

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

(((Walter))) You have a pm

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

HEY...how come I didn't see this before. Can I come up and play....

Lisa

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

Where in Michigan???

might need to make a road trip....

No Apologies

• Ghosthunter
    Ghosthunter

I would imagine this is on the east side of Michigan?

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

(((Lisa))) It would be GREAT to see you guys again!!!!! *does happy dance*!!! In fact, my hubby specifically asked if you guys were going to be coming - he really liked your hubby (and you 2 of course, but you know how guys are). Same hotel - a block of rooms is listed under my name!

Hey NA - think you can bring some of those Northwestern girls with ya? It would be great to finally meet of you!!!!

Yes Ghosthunter - it's South East - is this close to you?

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420
    (((Lisa))) It would be GREAT to see you guys again!!!!! *does happy dance*!!! In fact, my hubby specifically asked if you guys were going to be coming - he really liked your hubby (and you 2 of course, but you know how guys are). Same hotel - a block of rooms is listed under my name!

Woo Hoo...it's a date.(doin my own happy dance) Ummm...could you PM me with the directions and hotel details. I can't remember a whole year ago...lol....

Lisa

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Okay, trying to get a final tally here - also to figure out who needs hotel accommodations, whether anyone can be "bunkmates" for a night, etc.

So, if you're coming - let me know! (unless of course you already have your arrangements made & don't need any assistance!).

Looks like a nice meet-up - lots of good people! I personally can't wait to see all of you again!

• pettygrudger

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit