Name Things That "Prove" JWs Have The "Truth".

by minimus 62 Replies latest jw friends

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Rs. pg 329

(6) It it truly separate from the world? Jesus said that his true followers would be "no part of the world." (John 15:19) To worship God in a manner that he approves requires that we keep ourselves "with out spot from the world." (Jas. 1:27) Can that be said of those whose clergy and other members are involved in politics, or whose lives are largely built around materialistic and fleshly desires? -- 1 John 2:15-17

Kwin

• Mutz
    Mutz

Wolfgirl is right. Visit any Kingdom Hall and it's simply awash with love.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    The JWs say they have the truth. Isn't that enough?

Ya. Remember that article in the WT, that said that what they say was true. C'mon now!

Kwin

• JH
    JH

Jesus is a Jehovah Witness

• minimus
    minimus

The 3rd heaven refers to the organization today.

• minimus
    minimus

and Able was the 1st Jehovah's Witness on earth.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I'll get back to you on that one...
    ...at the end of the Millenia...

• minimus
    minimus

JWs are always admonished to do more. That's gotta mean this is the truth. We have 3 assemblies per year just like the Jews did. We attend the Memorial of Christ's death but can't partake. Jesus is not our mediator because we aren't allowed to heaven but we're blessed because we enjoy "third heaven" in the organization---here on earth!

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

And of course, Jehovah's Witnesses are the happiest people on earth!

(I know I was, so long as I stayed on my medication...)

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Eight Marks of a deadly Mind Control Cult applied to Jehovah's Witnesses Item # 3

Demand for Purity [ No tobacco,no masturbation...

The world is depicted as black and white, with little room for making personal decisions based on a trained conscience. One's conduct is modeled after the ideology of the group, as taught in its literature. People and organizations are pictured as either good or evil, depending on their relationship to the cult.

Universal tendencies of guilt and shame are used to control individuals, even after they leave. There is great difficulty in understanding the complexities of human morality, since everything is polarized and oversimplified. All things classified as evil are to be avoided, and purity is attainable through immersion into the cult's ideology .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit