Lots of things are going wrong...

by Sirona 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Honestly Sirona, you need to take that chip of your shoulder you carry around about skeptics.

Skeptics have actually proved that troubles come inot in threes but in 3.67456812974's

8-P

• Princess
    Princess

Studly looking nose Sirona. (It's nice) Glad you are feeling better!

Rachel

• Special K
    Special K

Hi Sirona

Sorry you had a downer of a few days.

Glad the sun is starting to come out for ya now.

Special K

• Sirona
    Sirona

Abaddon,

Skeptics have actually proved that troubles come inot in threes but in 3.67456812974's

LOL did they test that in a lab? and who defined "troubles"?

Sirona

• Sirona
    Sirona

Thanks Princess, I love my nose stud...

I didn't open this up to the board until now but ....I had a miscarriage a few weeks ago.... my second one. The first was a few years ago.

Then I have a lump under my arm and I'm worried it may be cancerous (I had melanoma on that same arm and it can spread)

Thursday I get more info because I'm going on an appointment to just check it up. I've previously been told the lump isn't anything to worry about but I'm worried cos I don't know what the heck it is (plus ... sometimes doctors let you down...)

Sirona

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

Sorry to hear that, Sirona. That's really sad.

I hope the lump turns out to be ok.

You can PM me anytime if you want to talk some more!

Hugs, Nancy

• Princess
    Princess

I'm so sorry to hear of the miscarriage. That's just an awful thing to have to go through.

Having a lump like that must be frightening, I hope it works out to be nothing like the doctors say.

• shotgun
    shotgun

Well you've certainly had lots on your mind Sirona so the stress at work is not too surprising...yet once again your strength is fantastic...here's to a brew and hoping that the doctors get back to you soon with good news.

• Gadget
    Gadget

Thinking of you.

• Sirona
    Sirona

Hey

Thanks everyone.

The lumps which I was bothered about (maybe being cancerous) - well they said it was OK. Basically, one is fibrous tissue...and the other is an enlarged lymph node but it doesn't have cancerous properties. Despite the reassurance of the latter point, they're still keeping their eye on that one to make sure it doesn't grow any bigger or anything, so overall I'm reassured.

Thanks for listening to my moaning, I know many people have lots of problems too.

So this week my hub and I went away for a few days to the lake district. We saw some *beautiful* places! I will post some pics soon,

Love

Sirona

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit